The Official "Please Don't Suck Real Bad, Boys!" Thread | Page 2 | The Boneyard

The Official "Please Don't Suck Real Bad, Boys!" Thread

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Any chance Hami DIDN'T hang with Jalen while on campus?

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Textbook Purvis breakaway there.

Av5chC.gif

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Really starting to get away from us. So many passes to no one and dribbling right into the defender

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23
Reaction Score
Rodney and Amida need to go. Love them as people, good kids, but my god they are not good basketball players.

Reaction Score
Maybe I'm reading too much into it but I am not liking the interaction of Adams and his teammates. Adams made that buzzer shot he refused help up from the one guy who came over and then going off the floor nobody patted his butt slapped him on the shoulder, Nothing. Nobody even looked at him. Adams has a little bazz in him in that he can be pretty petulant when things aren't going well. I'm sure the seasons frustrating for all involved but if we don't hang together it's a real problem .
It's called wanting to win, Bazz got blasted for it his sophomore season and we sucked about 1/10th of how much we suck this season. If Bazz had to deal with this group as a soph and share a backcourt with Rodney he probably would have taken a swing on a teammate by now.

Reaction Score
The most unbelievable thing to me is that we run the same action that we've run for 30 years, and Rodney comes off the screen to catch the ball in perfect position to shoot a 3 and nobody close to him... and then he ball fakes. THERE'S LITERALLY NOBODY THERE TO FAKE OUT AND HE BALL FAKES ANYWAY.

Seems like a wonderful person but he's the most frustrating player in school history. I truly believe that.
I just texted my buddy the same thing. Hands down not even close one of the worst offensive guards we have ever and I mean ever had.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score
Rodney and Amida need to go. Love them as people, good kids, but my god they are not good basketball players.
Brimah isn't playing awful. Two no shows by Purvis and Adams. It's a good thing Memphis sucks or we'd be down 50.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
They're both terrible. Purvis should back up Vital, Brimah shouldn't play until Enoch and Durham are in foul trouble.

Reaction Score
Luckily we are banished to CBS Sports Network next 2 games....

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
KO wants an inside game but we can't make an entry pass. But it's ok because we can't shoot either.

We should turn into lmu style chuckers 45 3s a game. Some games we will get lucky.

It can't be worse than what we do now. We can't shoot can't pass. Take first semi open 3

Reaction Score
unwatchable basketball. How many times have Jalen and CV just thrown the ball away against no pressure. I have never seen a combination of such poor shooting, defense, passing and awareness by an entire team. I really love these guys as kids but got they have got to figure something out.

Tommyboy

a lot of people go to college for seven years
Reaction Score
Nice alley oop at least.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
I just texted my buddy the same thing. Hands down not even close one of the worst offensive guards we have ever and I mean ever had.
He did it again at 16:05. Comes off a screen, catches the ball with 8 feet of space between him and his defender. No one around to even contest.

And what does he do?

Put the ball on the floor, dribble, and take two steps backwards. Let Memphis reset their defense entirely and the whole possession turned into a cluster&#@k.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Odd game for people to bang on Brimah. He ain't the problem tonight, far from it actually.

Agreed. This is a game where every one of our guards is putting up a stinker. Our bigs aren't the major problem tonight...

Reaction Score
They're both terrible. Purvis should back up Vital, Brimah shouldn't play until Enoch and Durham are in foul trouble.
Purvis should see the bench the rest of the season

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom