The Official "Please Don't Suck Real Bad, Boys!" Thread | The Boneyard

The Official "Please Don't Suck Real Bad, Boys!" Thread

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
9-6 on top at first media TO. Maybe the Tigers are a little overconfident?

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
And now I just get to the upstairs TV and we're up 9-6. What the heck?

H

huskymagic

Vance and Vital look clueless and have no confidence. People that complain about my man Amida are insane. You don't know how good we have had it with Brimah. I hope Brimah keeps working on his jumper as he will be an NBA player for us with his talent. Let's go Amida.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
If Adams has a bad half, we're meat. Lucky we're only down 8.

That said, I believe he'll learn from this season -- he's already so much better than last year.

Also nice to see Durham moving around aggressively on both sides of the court.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
If Adams has a bad half, we're meat. Lucky we're only down 8.

That said, I believe he'll learn from this season -- he's already so much better than last year.

Also nice to see Durham moving around aggressively on both sides of the court.

I believe this is the best Durham has looked since enrolling.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
Unbelievable that there is not one shooter on this whole team.
The most unbelievable thing to me is that we run the same action that we've run for 30 years, and Rodney comes off the screen to catch the ball in perfect position to shoot a 3 and nobody close to him... and then he ball fakes. THERE'S LITERALLY NOBODY THERE TO FAKE OUT AND HE BALL FAKES ANYWAY.

Seems like a wonderful person but he's the most frustrating player in school history. I truly believe that.

SteelCT

Student of the Game
Reaction Score
Glad were all on that page, Vance needs to shoot the dam* ball!

Reaction Score
Worst scoring team ever, bad handling, bad 3, bad shooting, bad passing. Did I miss anything?

H

huskymagic

We need to see more Durham and less Vital and Jackson. Our frontcourt is our strength, it is our backcourt and wing players that are the source of our problems this season. Vital and Jackson are useless right now and are a liability out there. Brimah for the NBA

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Rodney Purvis is indeed a Ferrari in the garage.

Folks, it's in the garage because we got it cheap due to someone putting sand in the gas tank.

Reaction Score
We need to see more Durham and less Vital and Jackson. Our frontcourt is our strength, it is our backcourt and wing players that are the source of our problems this season. Vital and Jackson are useless right now and are a liability out there. Brimah for the NBA
So we play Adams & Purvis 40 mins a game the rest of the season and don't let Vital & Jackson (along with Durham) learn a little in a lost season....brilliant.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
Maybe I'm reading too much into it but I am not liking the interaction of Adams and his teammates. Adams made that buzzer shot he refused help up from the one guy who came over and then going off the floor nobody patted his butt slapped him on the shoulder, Nothing. Nobody even looked at him. Adams has a little bazz in him in that he can be pretty petulant when things aren't going well. I'm sure the seasons frustrating for all involved but if we don't hang together it's a real problem .

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Maybe I'm reading too much into it but I am not liking the interaction of Adams and his teammates. Adams made that buzzer shot he refused help up from the one guy who came over and then going off the floor nobody patted his butt slapped him on the shoulder, Nothing. Nobody even looked at him. Adams has a little bazz in him in that he can be pretty petulant when things aren't going well. I'm sure the seasons frustrating for all involved but if we don't hang together it's a real problem .
He's probably pissed he could be playing for Kansas or Louisville. His Teammates have probably felt his frustration, many many times.

willie99

Loving life & enjoying the ride, despite the bumps
Reaction Score
Head bang

I'm too stubborn

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score

Compounded by his sideline yelling with Rodney.

Reaction Score
Maybe I'm reading too much into it but I am not liking the interaction of Adams and his teammates....I'm sure the seasons frustrating for all involved but if we don't hang together it's a real problem .
I noticed as well, I'm sure not what Adams expected this year but he has to get over it and play smarter.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Vance and Vital look clueless and have no confidence. People that complain about my man Amida are insane. You don't know how good we have had it with Brimah. I hope Brimah keeps working on his jumper as he will be an NBA player for us with his talent. Let's go Amida.
Lmao

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom