Texas Post Game Thread | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Texas Post Game Thread

Reaction Score
I'd hate to see what some of you people are like after a loss. Trashing Clingan after a win over a top 15 team seems a little crazy
I’m not trashing, or at least really don’t want to come off as such. Just observations i’ve made from the first 5 games. All of this stuff is completely fixable. As others said, I think getting conditioning back in order is a huge start.

Reaction Score
Live view from the Texas locker room after the game:
Breaking Bad What GIF by For(bes) The Culture

Reaction Score
I’m not trashing, or at least really don’t want to come off as such. Just observations i’ve made from the first 5 games. All of this stuff is completely fixable. As others said, I think getting conditioning back in order is a huge start.
Definitely not aimed at you. Yours have been reasonable takes even if I don't agree. I'm just not worried, gonna take some time to come back to feel great coming off a foot injury. Especially tonight specifically when it's a back to back after playing 30 minutes yesterday

Reaction Score
Winning ugly?

That was beautiful.

Big win against a relentless high level athletic team.

I said it in the chat, Senior Testiculo needs to mail his balls to AK.

The pick and roll between AK and Clingan in the second half was the best Clingan has looked this year. Nothing mechanical, he moved smoothly.

Teams like this are ideal games for Diarra and Johnson.

When Castle comes back, minutes for Stewart and Ross will be sparse. Ball, Johnson, Diarra are the core bench players.

Ball was great in first half and then the moment caught up to him. No worries. He can play.

Texas seems like they are a fun team to watch and root for.
I gave it a like before I finished reading the last 3 words. Yeah, like to watch Mitchell, but I’d never root for Texas.

Reaction Score
Definitely not aimed at you. Yours have been reasonable takes even if I don't agree. I'm just not worried, gonna take some time to come back to feel great coming off a foot injury. Especially tonight specifically when it's a back to back after playing 30 minutes yesterday
Very fair. I just want to get that behemoth than finished everything. Defensively he’ll be fine, other than ticky tack fouls. He can learn a thing or two at the moment how Samson is making darts to the rim for easy finishes. Seal the man and go.

Reaction Score
Great win, can’t wait for Castle to get back. Samson was great and Diarra stepped up. Ball had a good game, need that to continue and need another freshman to step up. Karaban was so clutch.

Gonna be interesting to see the development or DC this year. He’s still so raw, would love to see him get a jump hook or some sort of offensive move. He just looks very rushed a lot of the time, I think he’ll get there but hopefully it has something to do with him coming back from injury
Or he could just dunk more.

87Xfer

Resident Ignorant Dope
Reaction Score
Who was #10 and what has he done with Hassan Diarra?
Kinda what I thought, but there has to be a reason Hurley's playing him. So I know zero.

Reaction Score
I'm sure that would make you very happy
No, it would not... Just saying IMO that he needs to get his head right and his act together. He can clearly play better than this.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
No, it would not... Just saying IMO that he needs to get his head right and his act together. He can clearly play better than this.
What's wrong with his head?

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I love how Dan goes through the final "Good game...good game" line chatting almost everybody up. Would love a mic on that.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Post/Avatar?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom