Steven Enoch (Committed to UConn) | Page 27 | The Boneyard

Steven Enoch (Committed to UConn)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I don't have a picture of Chief's face, but I could totally see him being a guy who talks at you with his eyes closed.

Reaction Score
He's listed at 6'10" and 225 on 24/7, considerably bigger than Comanche and heavier now than Nolan was last year. Just based on that, he could swing between the 4 and 5 as needed. He and Stone would complement each other. That's my story and I'm sticking with it.

Next to Brimah, Steve is taller with the hair, but their height looks very close. Either Steve is taller (or bigger shoes), or Amida is less than 7 feet
BxdXGOfIUAAu1Md.jpg

Reaction Score
He's listed at 6'10" and 225 on 24/7, considerably bigger than Comanche and heavier now than Nolan was last year. Just based on that, he could swing between the 4 and 5 as needed. He and Stone would complement each other. That's my story and I'm sticking with it.

Next to Brimah, Steve is taller with the hair, but their height looks very close. Either Steve is taller (or bigger shoes), or Amida is less than 7 feet
View attachment 6862

Reaction Score
I think brimah is closer to 6'11. but his wingpsan/standing reach is gargantuan, you can tell he has longer arms than enoch in that pic. Either way, enoch is a helluva prospect. 6'10 only 16, nice frame and athleticism. If he performs well next season he should rise even more in the rankings.

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Just to echo everyone elses sentiments - congrats to the staff, and welcome to Enoch. Seems like a terrific kid, and I know we fans are thrilled to have him on board!

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
View attachment 6862
Amida was always listed at 6-foot-10 until he enrolled. Then he magically grew two inches as soon as he set foot on campus.

Reaction Score
Let's nip the inevitable mispronunciations in the bud. Is it E-notch or E-nosh?

Reaction Score
I mean we will see how Facey plays this year, but we haven't seen the things in Facey that we've been seeing in Enoch. And Steve has a whole year to improve as well. I could see him starting at the 4, getting 15 minutes there with Facey and Rock splitting the rest, and sliding over to the 5 to give AB/PN rest and/or when KO wants to go small for a different look.

We can now officially expect to see FIVE potential shooters on the floor at times next season. If everyone (but Boat of course) stays, we will be seeing at times:
Jalen
RP
DHam
Facey
Enoch

And hooooly that is a lineup.

What have we've been seeing in Enoch at the college level? I'm very excited to have Enoch, but he's only had a great 2 months or so, he's pretty much in the same situation that Facey was in a couple of years ago except Facey followed up his summer by winning Gatorade POY in NY. Let's hold off a minute and let us see how both perform in college before we automatically catapult him ahead of a junior year, 22 year old Facey in the lineup.

Reaction Score
Enoch was walking around at the football game with Coach Miller. Enoch is tall but thin. I nodded my head at him and he nodded back as I did not want to talk to him or approach him.

Starker!

Reaction Score
I think brimah is closer to 6'11. but his wingpsan/standing reach is gargantuan, you can tell he has longer arms than enoch in that pic. Either way, enoch is a helluva prospect. 6'10 only 16, nice frame and athleticism. If he performs well next season he should rise even more in the rankings.
Actually since he's committed to UConn, bank on him never breaking through ESPNs top 50

nomar

#1 Casual Fan™
Reaction Score
What have we've been seeing in Enoch at the college level? I'm very excited to have Enoch, but he's only had a great 2 months or so, he's pretty much in the same situation that Facey was in a couple of years ago except Facey followed up his summer by winning Gatorade POY in NY. Let's hold off a minute and let us see how both perform in college before we automatically catapult him ahead of a junior year, 22 year old Facey in the lineup.

Seriously. I'm excited to get Tallflow and all, but Facey had showed a lot more by the time he committed. People are so excited to taste the flavor of the month they forget what we already have in stock. KF will contribute this season and next!

Reaction Score

I would hazard its closer to what @Matrim55 said. Much like Nucky Thompson from Boardwalk Empire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awy

Top Bottom