Steven Enoch (Committed to UConn) | Page 25 | The Boneyard

Steven Enoch (Committed to UConn)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
Enoch and Adams. 2 Great Future Husky's.
Awesome News.

didn't expect this to happen for awhile.

Diamond Stone - You're on the Clock.

WeAreUCONN

Why So Serious ¿
Reaction Score
since I know Nothing about Enoch.
what type of Player is He?

any comparisons would be appreciated.

Reaction Score
since I know Nothing about Enoch.
what type of Player is He?

any comparisons would be appreciated.

Consensus top 60 ranked player nationally. Big, strong, can also shoot the 3 and tons of upside as a late bloomer.

Reaction Score
Great pick up and he has a smooth stroke for a big guy on shots outside the paint, which kind of shocks me that hes a 46% ft shooter

Reaction Score
Mr Enoch, welcome!

If Coach Ollie recruited you... you obviously are: a terrific young person, a good student and have the potential to be a heckuva' basketball player.

Steven, you've earned yourself a scholarship into a really great school, a basketball powerhouse - and a brotherhood of players and coaches like no other.

Congratulations! I think we're all very excited you are coming to UCONN!

C

Chief00

Quite frankly, I like his soft hands and shooting touch for a guy his size.

Reaction Score
So Happy. A good in-State get!

Selfishly he will ensure UConn will play in Fairfield County; Bridgeport at least 4 more years.

Hard to get much better than this, but Ollie will try. Today's linky

Mazhude

"Bark, Bark!"
Reaction Score
Excellent news! The next generation of UConn basketball has begun!

Mazhude

"Bark, Bark!"
Reaction Score
And we even get to include Biblical wrath into our cheers going forward (see what I did there ;))! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enoch_(ancestor_of_Noah)

Three extensive apocryphal works are attributed to Enoch:
These recount how Enoch is taken up to Heaven and is appointed guardian of all the celestial treasures, chief of the archangels, and the immediate attendant on God's throne. He is subsequently taught all secrets and mysteries and, with all the angels at his back, fulfills of his own accord whatever comes out of the mouth of God, executing His decrees. Much esoteric literature like the 3rd Book of Enoch identifies Enoch as the Metatron, the angel which communicates God's word. In consequence, Enoch was seen, by this literature, and the Rabbinic kabbala of Jewish mysticism, as having been the one which communicated God's revelation to Moses, in particular, the dictator of the Book of Jubilees.

Reaction Score
Awesome! Congrats to Enoch and his family. It is special to be able to grow up rooting for a team and then play for them. I wish the young man lots of luck. Two spots left. Let's see who the final two spots go to. It looks like the staff remains very selective. They seem to be focusing on Jones, Briscoe, Stone, Comanche, and Clarke. It will be interesting to see who is smart enough to take the next two spots. Any two of the remaining five would be an amazing class.

Reaction Score
I was hoping to wake up to this headline. Borges got my hopes up very high. Two highly ranked kids already in the fold. Any two of the remaining targets would be one of our best classes ever.

Reaction Score
One of the biggest pluses of this is that he is only 16 and turns 17 in September. My guess is that over 90% of hs hoops players with aspirations of playing college ball would reclassify to the class of 2016. . In short, he is certainly still developing his frame if not still adding height. He is rivals top 60 in the class of 2015, if he had reclassified he would be top 25 if not top 10 in class of 2016.

My take on his game- he is certainly a 4 even if he is still growing. Great hands and smooth with the ball. Finished 3rd in the 3 point contest in a recent elite all-star game in NYC. Having trouble comparing him to past Uconn players. Uconn hasn't had many beefy 4s that could shoot

Reaction Score
A CT product who blew up nationally and grew up a UConn fan..... Doesn't get much better than this. Congrats and welcome!!!!!

Reaction Score
Welcome aboard Steve.........should be a fun ride. Home state kid looking to fulfill dreams and fit a couple fingers to boot.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom