Steven Enoch (Committed to UConn) | Page 22 | The Boneyard

Steven Enoch (Committed to UConn)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Enoch sounds like an excellent successor to DD in terms of having a versatile game at 6'9. He would instantly challenge Facey for minutes at the 4.

Unrelated, but who's getting pushed out of the starting lineup if Stone comes and Brimah stays (assuming Brimah shows significant improvement)?

Better player gets the minutes. That should KO's mentality. Gotta earn it. If Stone and Enoch come in right away and are killing it, KO should have no problem starting them over guys like Facey and Brimah.

Reaction Score
Forget it.

He will never learn.

It is not about learning but more about caring. Why should I add more b.s. to the board. Short and to the point should be the rule for most.
.sure it is an issue that I write on a 3rd grade level.
:)

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23
Reaction Score
It's pretty unlikely that he can handle the ball as well as the guys who have played the off guard position in recent years, including this coming year.
Of course he's not going to handle the ball as well as Bazz, or Boat, or when Kemba played off ball with Bazz in. Maybe not even Jeremy Lamb. But for a 6'6" SG/SF he's got some handle.

Reaction Score
Of course he's not going to handle the ball as well as Bazz, or Boat, or when Kemba played off ball with Bazz in. Maybe not even Jeremy Lamb. But for a 6'6" SG/SF he's got some handle.

He's a solid enough ballhandler to play SF. He would be a poor ballhandler as a SG.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
I can not wait to cheer for this kid for 3 years, and then jump for joy when the Celtics draft him in the lottery after he leads us to our 6th national title.

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
It is not about learning but more about caring. Why should I add more b.s. to the board. Short and to the point should be the rule for most.
.sure it is an issue that I write on a 3rd grade level.
:)

Your titles are a mile long, your posts are usually three words long.

YOU'VE GOT IT BACKWARDS.

Besides, writing at a third grade level puts you in the top ten percent here.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
He's a solid enough ballhandler to play SF. He would be a poor ballhandler as a SG.

Yep. "Handles the ball well for his size" says any guard can steal at will. Rudy could handle great for his size but smaller players gave him fits.

C

Chief00

As a great coach told me once - you got to win the ones you are suppose to

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
He's really the appropiate age for his class, just has a birthday in the last quarter(maybe Sept ?) of the year. Hilton was the same way, I remember when he got drafted and it was getting talked up that he was a 21 year old graduating senior, when all it was it that he turned 22 later in the year. It seems like along the way with so many guys no staying back a year to gain a competitive edge that 19 year olds entering their freshman year have become the norm in cbb.

Parents are having their kids do that for a lot of sports. Kid gets an extra year of physical and technical development over his peers. In hopes of getting a better scholarship as result.

Last edited:

Mazhude

"Bark, Bark!"
Reaction Score
I figure the NCAA will ban us next year because Lenahan only got an A- on his biochem midterm.
Yep, and we'll respond with another championship. Maybe that should be our plan from now on... instead of trying not to piss off the NCAA, let's just call all the little leaguers in CT, get banned, come back the next season with a huge chip on our shoulders, win a title... rinse and repeat!

Reaction Score
@DaveBorges: Steve Enoch here at #UConn football game. "I'm just here to enjoy the game."

Reaction Score
@AmoreCourant: Steve Enoch, on recruiting visit, walked by the autograph tent but didn't want to talk "I'm just here enjoying the game," #uconn

Reaction Score
BxbE2JWCAAAo_Ho.jpg:small

Yankees32123

'99, '04, '11, '14, '23
Reaction Score
Steve Enoch, Kevin Ollie, and Glen Miller. Steve sporting the UConn jacket. Definitely looks the part.

Attachments

• BxbEeOKIEAAv5qW.jpg
    BxbEeOKIEAAv5qW.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 91
Reaction Score
He's going to have to get used to the attention. I will never forget one of JC's alumni games at Mohegan Sun...When Stanley Robinson & Edwards were incoming freshman...before the game this nice little old lady walks up to them near the concession area and says "Are you guys some of the new players???". Very cute.

Reaction Score
If we don't hear about a commitment by the end of the day, should we be concerned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom