Steven Enoch (Committed to UConn) | Page 20 | The Boneyard

Steven Enoch (Committed to UConn)

Status
Not open for further replies.

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
From what I'm hearing, Steve Enoch is a lock to commit to # this weekend. Like, early in the weekend.

Thought it need its own thread..
That was your worst title ever 99!

Reaction Score
It has seemed like this was happening ever since he scheduled the official.

Reaction Score
It will not be a tremendous surprise, but it cannot be overlooked as fantastic news. Keeping a highly rated home state talent in CT is great for KO and the program. I hope the next 4, 3, or 2 years in Storrs are everything the young man hopes they will be.

Reaction Score
One underrated thing about Steve is his age. It was mentioned several times over the summer that he was still 16. A lot of the top bigs (and recruits in general) i.e. Stone, Ellenson, Rabb, etc. are going to be turning 18 this basketball season and some guys like Zimmerman are already 18. No idea when Steve's birthday is but a year or 2 difference in skill development is enormous, especially for big men. Basically, we have a lot of reason to be very excited. He seems like he has high character as well, and you gotta love bringing in an in-state kid.

Reaction Score
One underrated thing about Steve is his age. It was mentioned several times over the summer that he was still 16. A lot of the top bigs (and recruits in general) i.e. Stone, Ellenson, Rabb, etc. are going to be turning 18 this basketball season and some guys like Zimmerman are already 18. No idea when Steve's birthday is but a year or 2 difference in skill development is enormous, especially for big men. Basically, we have a lot of reason to be very excited. He seems like he has high character as well, and you gotta love bringing in an in-state kid.

When does Steve turn 17? I'm in the same boat. Entered college at 17. Now I'm 18 as a sophomore.

Reaction Score
When does Steve turn 17? I'm in the same boat. Entered college at 17. Now I'm 18 as a sophomore.

Birthday is in September, IIRC. He would probably be top 20 in 2016 had he chosen that path, but I'm more than happy to potentially have him in 2015. So amazing that this is happening to a kid who is from my town. He deserves all the good he's gonna get!

C

Chief00

From what I'm hearing, Steve Enoch is a lock to commit to # this weekend. Like, early in the weekend.

Thought it need its own thread..

Agreed, expected but very good pick-up. Jones would be a great add too - then you will have a guard, swing man and Big in the class. . . and more to come.

Reaction Score
Birthday is in September, IIRC. He would probably be top 20 in 2016 had he chosen that path, but I'm more than happy to potentially have him in 2015. So amazing that this is happening to a kid who is from my town. He deserves all the good he's gonna get!
What's amazing about it? That a kid from Norwalk is going to college...lol

Hans Sprungfeld

Undecided
Reaction Score
What's amazing about it? That a kid from Norwalk is going to college...lol

Spent my day in Norwalk yesterday: yoga on the beach in Rowayton, fried clams & ice cream overlooking the harbor, lucrative work at a million dollar home in East Norwalk while my partner toiled for healthy pay in class A office space along the river.

Sure, the ice cream in Oxford last week was better, but seriously?

Reaction Score
Agreed, expected but very good pick-up. Jones would be a great add too - then you will have a guard, swing man and Big in the class. . . and more to come.

No way I trust this post. I just feel that you aren't being forthright, honest, truthful or candid with us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awy

Top Bottom