Shonn Miller (Cornell Transfer) Met With UCONN | Page 16 | The Boneyard

Shonn Miller (Cornell Transfer) Met With UCONN

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Shonn Miller may turn out to be the best player with Ivy pedigree (and UConn's help) to ever play in the NBA since Bill Bradley. Ok Lin, Corky Calhoun, J. Pietrie (sp) and a small group of others will try and make the strong counter argument. In 1979 Tony Price (AJ's dad) was drafted in the 2nd round out of Penn. Since AJ's dad was drafted who is the highest draft pick since from the Ivy? I am winging it here folks! I need the experts help! We may be witnessing history in the making. Yes he will forever be considered from our perspective a TRUE BLUE Husky legend BUT lets not forget his roots at Cornell :)! Think about what is happening here. This will excite even BigE! :)

It is not just Miller Time...it could be HISTORIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

No Miller and I self Ban from the BY for 4 months. :( What will I do? !

The Road to Houston starts with MILLER TIME!

Last edited:

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
26544779aideh.jpg

Reaction Score
Shonn Miller may turn out to be the best player with Ivy pedigree (and UConn's help) to ever play in the NBA since Bill Bradley. Ok Lin, Corky Calhoun, J. Pietrie (sp) and a small group of others will try and make the strong counter argument. In 1979 Tony Price (AJ's dad) was drafted in the 2nd round out of Penn. Since AJ's dad was drafted who is the highest draft pick since from the Ivy? I am winging it here folks! I need the experts help! We may be witnessing history in the making. Yes he will forever be considered from our perspective a TRUE BLUE Husky legend BUT lets not forget his roots at Cornell :)! Think about what is happening here. This will excite even BigE! :)

It is not just Miller Time...it could be HISTORIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Chris Dudley played in the NBA for about 15 years after graduating from Yale in the late 80's. He was like a 4th round draft pick, back when there were many rounds. He was far from a scorer, but a good rebounder & defender. He played hard & had many fans because of it. He also was born in CT.

Interestingly, his friend & fellow Yalie was Dan Fegan. Dan Fegan is one of the top NBA agents. Dudley was his first client.

Reaction Score

Jim McMillian 1st round LA Lakers from Columbia just before Corky Calhoun, replaced Baylor. Traded because they needed a center when Wilt retired. He was good.

Reaction Score
I was just at the Moes in Stores Center. Beautiful day visually and weather wise. It's always like this Shonn we swear!

Reaction Score
Beautiful day here is Storrs for his visit. If we get him, I'd imagine our lineup would be Adams, Purvis, Hamilton, Miller, and Brimah. That team could do some serious damage.

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
Hopefully, this will lead to another commit shortly. Players want to play to win.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Probably already answered, but why can he play next year? I thought transfers had to sit a year.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Probably already answered, but why can he play next year? I thought transfers had to sit a year.

Already has an undergrad degree and will be enrolling in grad school here.

Reaction Score
Ivy league rule that you can not play if you are in graduate school.

Reaction Score
This is a great pickup. Solidifies our starting 5. Looking for a ball handler and / or a wing. Who do we have as possibilities ?

Reaction Score
This is a great pickup. Solidifies our starting 5. Looking for a ball handler and / or a wing. Who do we have as possibilities ?
I'm not sure the staff is looking to add another '15 player...

Adams/Cassell
Purvis/Samuel
Hamilton/Calhoun
Miller/Enoch
Brimah/Nolan/Facey

They could use another shooter/guard, not sure who they could possibly get though since bruce brown is staying in 2016

Rico444

In the mix for six
Reaction Score

If you graduate with your undergrad degree and have a year of eligibility left, you can transfer to another school to use that year of eligibility and enroll as a graduate student. I'm pretty sure that the school you go to has to offer classes that aren't available at the school you're transferring from, although I'm going off of memory on that last part.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UChuskman

Top Bottom