Shonn Miller (Cornell Transfer) Met With UCONN | Page 14 | The Boneyard

Shonn Miller (Cornell Transfer) Met With UCONN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
Sheesh, we haven't even determined what kind of pizza he likes yet and people are already getting upset?

One of the things I love best about this board is the people who complain that they don't have time to waste on off-topic posts in certain threads.

Um, wtf are you doing on a message board then, genius? Oh, and how long did it take you to type your rant, versus scrolling past the nonsense?

Reaction Score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

He is a 1 in Mill type player. He is a PTP'er...He has the BBIQ of Bazz and the swagger of Ben G.. Big Lanky is the Ferrari that never came out of the garage last year. Shonn Miller's agricultural talents that he fine tunes at UConn to help sustain and enhance human life... will carry over to the Gampel hardwood where he will help sustain and enhance University of Connecticut hoops in the short but glorious time he is in Storrs, CT. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its MILLER TIME!! :)

Last edited:
Reaction Score
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

He is a 1 in Mill type player. He is a PTP'er...He has the BBIQ of Bazz and the swagger of Ben G.. Big Lanky is the Ferrari that never came out of the garage last year. Shonn Miller's agricultural talents that he fine tunes at UConn to help sustain and enhance human life... will carry over to the Gampel hardwood where he will help sustain and enhance University of Connecticut hoops in the short but glorious time he is in Storrs, CT. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its MILLER TIME!! :)

Hey I saw that Ferrari peak it's grill out of the garage a few times down the stretch. This would make that a 2 car garage for 15-16........lol

Reaction Score
Can't really get on the miller time nickname bandwagon, mainly because of how much I loathe reggie miller

Reaction Score
Hey I saw that Ferrari peak it's grill out of the garage a few times down the stretch. This would make that a 2 car garage for 15-16...lol
SMU... 11-22 shooting and 29 pts. A 2 or 3 car garage would be sweet. :)

Reaction Score
Can't really get on the miller time nickname bandwagon, mainly because of how much I loathe reggie miller

That should make jumping on the Big Lanky bandwagon easier. This is a Miller Genuine, real and bona fide version. We want you to join us. We NEED you to join us! :)

Its MILLER TIME! ;)

Reaction Score
Who's a good comp for this guy?

At 6'7 I'm seeing a Donny Marshall or Kevin Freeman. I'd love to have that for 30 mpg at the 4.

Reaction Score
At the risk of sounding like an out of touch idiot.....is schoolboy q a popular rapper? Like would the recruits be excited to go to his concert or is he not that popular?

Reaction Score
At the risk of sounding like an out of touch idiot.....is schoolboy q a popular rapper? Like would the recruits be excited to go to his concert or is he not that popular?
he's pretty popular, but campus concerts dont really excite recruits i'm guessing. I wonder what the history is of recruit visits on spring weekend , i think cj leslie visited once

Reaction Score
Yes, not as popular as Kendrick Lamar(they're part of the same collective and on the same label), but still very popular. I don't really care about sales but his last album debuted at #1.

Reaction Score
image1.PNG
Looks like the boys are showing Miller a good time

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Isn't this guy a Cornell graduate? Do you think he knows most of this? He is looking for PT and a graduate degree.
Yeah, there's no way he's looking for a good time, hanging out and being entertained with prospective teammates. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
W Coast UCONN said:
Looks like the boys are showing Miller a good time
Good to see he's hanging out with the guys. Who's the tall white guy?

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
I'm almost scared to Google Schoolboy Q but feel an overwhelming need to know who/what is the next sign of the apocalypse.

Completely agree with 8893. When did I get this !ng old?

EDIT: My Google urge won out and my apologies to Mr. Q. Looks like every artist I grew up listening to as a suburban kid in the mid 80's, early 90's.

Best part is there's NO WAY I'm too old! If Kangols and rope chains are still cool, I'm headed to the mall tomorrow rocking my Skidz and penny loafers!

If any of you college aged ladies are feeling me I'll meet you at the arcade near Chess King around noon.

1396900651_schoolboy_q_1_43.jpg

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Christian Foxen is such a boss. By the time he graduates, I'm predicting that he'll be one of our more legendary walk-ons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leepaul

Top Bottom