Shade loving UCONN | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Shade loving UCONN

Reaction Score
I really hope all these highly ranked prospects work out the way we would love them to but, in truth, there is such a huge gulf between high school and college.

Reaction Score
Ah, summer - when every freshman is just waitng for their name to go up onto the Husky Hall of Fame. If only we could skip fall and winter. I have learned to appreciate what I've had, hope for more but live in the real world where more of the other teams are now putting the same effort and resources into their programs as we have over the years. Geno has been a great teacher and many of these coachs have learned well from him.

MooseJaw

Bullmoose#1
Reaction Score
Ah, summer - when every freshman is just waitng for their name to go up onto the Husky Hall of Fame. If only we could skip fall and winter. I have learned to appreciate what I've had, hope for more but live in the real world where more of the other teams are now putting the same effort and resources into their programs as we have over the years. Geno has been a great teacher and many of these coachs have learned well from him.
And this post is related to Ms. Shade how?

Reaction Score
I'd bid on that at 50 percent.
It's still amazing that the Shea-image is so distorted. I always saw her as klumsy, immobile, and a far less than great shooter. She was often the veritable bull in the China shop. Bulling and banging, not a player of finesse and cleverness.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom