SG Mustapha Heron (Auburn Commit) | Page 8 | The Boneyard

SG Mustapha Heron (Auburn Commit)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I know we're a long way from this, but I'll just say it now: If we get Adams & Heron at PG in back-to-back years, I'll probably pass out.

I promise you will be the 2nd thud though!:cool:

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Zagoria said that there were conversations being had between Ollie and the Thunder, none of which fits any reasonable timeline, and all of which was denied.
Maybe he meant his agent

Reaction Score
Why? Ollie did in fact consider okc... He didn't say he was leaving.
Zagoria is basically on payroll for certain coaches and high school programs - he's more than happy to do their propaganda for them.

There are a lot of insufferable recruiting "experts" out there, but that dude takes the cake.

Reaction Score
Im sure everywhere this kid goes, people are asking him about UConn, even people close to him. Maybe hes just giving UConn a small chance just to keep everyone happy? Idk, its just strange because the report of UConn/KO being interested contradicts what a lot of people have been saying.

Reaction Score
I know we're a long way from this, but I'll just say it now: If we get Adams & Heron at PG in back-to-back years, I'll probably pass out.

He's not a PG. Swingman who can play SG or SF.

Reaction Score
Watched Heron play against Rawle Alkins CTK team and Heron (and Sacred Heart HS) was the better player. Much more talented. Heron physically resembles Omar, though a better athlete. Skills, he reminds me of Rip Hamilton..,a natural scorer.

Reaction Score
Zagoria is basically on payroll for certain coaches and high school programs - he's more than happy to do their propaganda for them.

There are a lot of insufferable recruiting "experts" out there, but that dude takes the cake.
This really is on point. He's not a journalist but rather a propogandist. (if that's a word). Well said UConn990411.

Reaction Score
He's a blogger. It says so in his sites name. Blogger's aren't journalists. Journalists can be bloggers but the reverse doesn't have to be true.

Reaction Score
He's a blogger. It says so in his sites name. Blogger's aren't journalists. Journalists can be bloggers but the reverse doesn't have to be true.

He doesn't just write for his blog. He is a published journalist.

Reaction Score
He carries himself like an insider...yet he has almost no reputable sources to speak of.

Matrim55

Why is it so hard To make it in America
Reaction Score
He's not a PG. Swingman who can play SG or SF.
Interesting. Most places have him listed as a PG or CG, and he certainly seems to have the ball in his hands a bunch the few times I've watched him.

Reaction Score

Yikes..you are projecting odd feelings on him with zero proof....his blog is a blog(not a news print with an editor). Do not judge it like the new York times. I have many many emails where he has not expressed being in the pockets of any school.

Reaction Score
Yikes..you are projecting odd feelings on him with zero proof....his blog is a blog(not a news print with an editor). Do not judge it like the new York times. I have many many emails where he has not expressed being in the pockets of any school.

I think you are on an island in regards to people who respect Zags' work.

Reaction Score
I never said respect. I am countering the idea he is in schools pocket which is crap.

Reaction Score
I never said respect. I am countering the idea he is in schools pocket which is crap.

O.k. that is fair enough. He does seem to enjoy overhyping a random few Canadiens a year, though.

Reaction Score
Getting back to Heron, best comparison actually to a former UConn player is Caron Butler. Same size, skills.

RipCity

Absolute Savage
Reaction Score
Heron has the potential to be a PG. if he tightens his handle and court vision he's a lottery pick. One of the highest ceilings in his class. Haven't heard much buzz about us and him other than his list though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom