SC Gamecocks off-season, Part 2 | Page 16 | The Boneyard

SC Gamecocks off-season, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Dawn at her after practice news conference today. Interesting: Saying she will play Feagin at the 3 & 4 this year..

Reaction Score
Dawn at her after practice news conference today. Interesting: Saying she will play Feagin at the 3 & 4 this year..

Interesting tidbit. I had heard Feagin was knocking down threes but I think this all about confirms it. I know she can handle it but the shot making on the perimeter was the question. This team will be very versatile, fast, athletic and tough to beat.

Reaction Score
Interesting tidbit. I had heard Feagin was knocking down threes but I think this all about confirms it. I know she can handle it but the shot making on the perimeter was the question. This team will be very versatile, fast, athletic and tough to beat.
Agreed but the other issue is per staff was her defense.Thats the thing..

Reaction Score
Finally git the nerve to watch LSU vs Iowa Title hame. OMG we had a bad plan IMO agsinst their triangle and two

Reaction Score
I’m curious if anyone knows of the South Carolina/Rutgers exhibition game will be streamed anywhere?

SCGamecock

Carolina Sandlapper
Reaction Score
I’m curious if anyone knows of the South Carolina/Rutgers exhibition game will be streamed anywhere?
Doubt it, but never say never. Fans will probably stream it on Twitter though.

Reaction Score
No TV. I know of one YouTuber who attends all the games and normally records and posts 35-45 min condensed versions. If nothing else, I’ll post her video if/when she uploads it. Will give some kind of early look at the squads.

Reaction Score
Finally git the nerve to watch LSU vs Iowa Title hame. OMG we had a bad plan IMO agsinst their triangle and two

Boston got the short end of whistles and had a rough day, but biggest issue was Beal playing 35 minutes mostly defending a decoy, and having a miserable offensive game.

Being unable to stop the center on the roll or defend Clark at all was really where we got whipped in the coaching department I guess.

But that was probably about as good as Iowa could have played? Is that sour? Maybe?

Reaction Score
Exhibition game today vs. Rutgers. Getting fired up!
No TV. I know of one YouTuber who attends all the games and normally records and posts 35-45 min condensed versions. If nothing else, I’ll post her video if/when she uploads it. Will give some kind of early look at the squads.
If anybody is going to the Exhibition game, I would love to hear your comments and critiques. but remember NO GAME THREADS ON THIS BOARD. Please reserve your comments until after the game. :(

If I was going, I would be most interested to watch Sakima Walker. How does she play against her former team? Does she look like she is ready to play P-5 opponents with anything near the skill she showed in JUCO? Is she the first backup off the bench to sub for Kamilla or is that going to be Ashlyn?

Reaction Score
Exhibition game today vs. Rutgers. Getting fired up!

If anybody is going to the Exhibition game, I would love to hear your comments and critiques. but remember NO GAME THREADS ON THIS BOARD. Please reserve your comments until after the game. :(

If I was going, I would be most interested to watch Sakima Walker. How does she play against her former team? Does she look like she is ready to play P-5 opponents with anything near the skill she showed in JUCO? Is she the first backup off the bench to sub for Kamilla or is that going to be Ashlyn?
Sounds like it will be on the local radio and they'll have live stats. Not as good as a TV broadcast but at least it's something.

Reaction Score
Live

Attachments

• IMG_5980.jpeg
    IMG_5980.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 90
Reaction Score
Sounds like it will be on the local radio and they'll have live stats. Not as good as a TV broadcast but at least it's something.

Well this seems like a lie ... No radio as far as I can tell and the live stats have yet to update....

Reaction Score
21-0 here in Columbia.

Fulwiley with two threes and two pretty assists.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
21-0 here in Columbia.

Fulwiley with two threes and two pretty assists.
The stats finally populated. Looks like Fulwiley went off in the last few minutes of the half. She has an impressive stat line.

11 pts (4-7), 3 rebounds, 1 assist, 2 steals in 10 minutes of play

Reaction Score
1st
Saw a 2-3 Zone
Saw confirmation the Malaysia Fulwiley hype is tesl (3 threes one from 27ft)
Walker will be a good backup- she is skilled.
Coach playing Kitts in a role much like the FIBA team USA role. She posting up at the 4 and some as a stretch 4.
Feagin did see minutes at the three
Cardoso looks dominate
Defense is still dominate- 51-14 halftime lead on P5 school. Raven is best perimeter defender

Negatives
Bigs keep bringing the ball down low / alot of tie ups
Overpassing down low big to big
PaoPao is a little off on her 3s

Reaction Score
Make it 3 3’s. She hit one from deep at the buzzer.
Fulwiley definitely the electricity of first half, but Cardoso looked dominant and Raven looks in great shape , probably 4 or 5 assists and steals and an easy corner three.

10 of the 11 Gamecocks scored in the half I think.

Reaction Score
1st half for @Kamillascsilva – 13 pts, 5 rebs, 4 assts in 14 mins

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member