SC Gamecocks off-season, Part 2 | Page 14 | The Boneyard

SC Gamecocks off-season, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Perhaps so. Did we ever find out if she visited UNC last weekend?
Visited UGA, Louisville and SCar so far. No evidence she visited UNC yet. 2 weekends to do it if she does visit

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I donated 3 season tickets; let's sell out the season.
It was just announced that we surpassed last season's total season ticket sales! I'm kind of shocked by that. I thought there would be a slight slump in sales because of the loss of the freshies. I guess there is excitement in the air about what this new group can bring to the table!

Reaction Score
It’s going to be interesting to see if we can continue our reign as the Attendance Queens.

Probably not. Iowa has that big outdoor game scheduled in their football stadium that will probably push them over the top this year.

Oops, just checked, the Iowa event is a scrimmage vs. DePaul so I guess that won’t count in attendance. Still, I expect them to sell out a lot of games so we have to up the attendance this year to stay number one. CLA is bigger then their place.

Reaction Score
It’s going to be interesting to see if we can continue our reign as the Attendance Queens.

Probably not. Iowa has that big outdoor game scheduled in their football stadium that will probably push them over the top this year.

Oops, just checked, the Iowa event is a scrimmage vs. DePaul so I guess that won’t count in attendance. Still, I expect them to sell out a lot of games so we have to up the attendance this year to stay number one. CLA is bigger then their place.
I think they’ve already sold out every game.

Reaction Score
I think they’ve already sold out every game.
yeah. We need to sell more season tickets to catch them for ticket sales. Not so sure about actual attendance. Our folks won't actually show for some of the dogs on our schedule. Theirs might (or at least get a higher percentage of actual attendance) because of Clarke fever. It's their last season to catch her show.

Of course, we may have a loy more show up because of local gals Ashlynn and Milasia>

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Look what’s finally back up!

giphy.gif

Fresh Chicken

Reaction Score
Damn, I thought SC had 6 OOC games against ranked opponents then I realized it’s 5 because Duke isn’t ranked this year.

Reaction Score
Damn, I thought SC had 6 OOC games against ranked opponents then I realized it’s 5 because Duke isn’t ranked this year.
and Stanford left us standing at the altar

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Damn, I thought SC had 6 OOC games against ranked opponents then I realized it’s 5 because Duke isn’t ranked this year. YET

Fixed it for you. The last two years we haven't been ranked in November, but by December the voters come to their senses.:)

I actually like when Duke is under the radar.... we are welllllllllllllllll under the radar this year, but that's for a different thread.

Is this “shade”? @triaddukefan

Questionable, but imma let him slide today.

Reaction Score
Fixed it for you. The last two years we haven't been ranked in November, but by December the voters come to their senses.:)

I actually like when Duke is under the radar.... we are welllllllllllllllll under the radar this year, but that's for a different thread.

Questionable, but imma let him slide today.
No shade my friend….it amazed me though that a 26 win team from last year was not ranked…I get the transfers and all, but still…seems weird to me.

Reaction Score
Tac to SC perhaps? Another elite post may be making their way down to Columbia....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom