SC Gamecocks off-season, Part 2 | Page 15 | The Boneyard

SC Gamecocks off-season, Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
@SECbbfan24 lol
Tell us stuff we dont know..
I think Tac has the best upside of all 2024 WBB post
I like Strong's skillsets the most but she isn't the most agile/athletic of the posts for 2024, I feel Joyce is of all the posts but Tac's size adds a different dimension than the other posts (including Koval, who is also very very nice).

She will be really good in college provided she stays mostly healthy.

Reaction Score
Welp!

Attachments

• IMG_5966.png
    IMG_5966.png
    889 KB · Views: 231
Reaction Score
A few of us have been saying this for a while. Cambridge would've been a "nice to have", but the odds were slim once we got Maddy on board.
Yup. I considered that boat as “sailed awa”when Maddy committed.

Reaction Score
I like Strong's skillsets the most but she isn't the most agile/athletic of the posts for 2024, I feel Joyce is of all the posts but Tac's size adds a different dimension than the other posts (including Koval, who is also very very nice).

She will be really good in college provided she stays mostly healthy.
I don’t consider Edwards or Strong to be posts.

Koval, Tac, Thomas, Umeh and maybe Carleton are true posts. Not sure about O’Neal.

Is it true that Kim is not even considering O’Neal as a Plan B for Strong?

Reaction Score
Nope, they dumped her and don't want her anymore. Haven't spoken in months (since June). Idk if that means they are confident in something but they will look like idiots if it all backfires...

Koval, Tac, Thomas, Umeh and maybe Carleton are true posts. Not sure about O’Neal.
I meant to say forward. I feel her next step of her development is developing a perimeter game but she is an outstanding athlete. She could play the 3 and the 4 in college and in some cases even play the 5 with a smaller/quicker lineup.

Reaction Score

In college- Joyce will expand her game to the perimeter

Reaction Score
@SECbbfan24 LSU? Why do you think the alleged NIL scheme of 6fig per yr NIL did not work this cycle?

Last edited:
Reaction Score
A few of us have been saying this for a while. Cambridge would've been a "nice to have", but the odds were slim once we got Maddy on board.
definitely not anything anyone expected to happen after McDaniel committed.

Reaction Score
Nope, they dumped her and don't want her anymore. Haven't spoken in months (since June). Idk if that means they are confident in something but they will look like idiots if it all backfires...

I meant to say forward. I feel her next step of her development is developing a perimeter game but she is an outstanding athlete. She could play the 3 and the 4 in college and in some cases even play the 5 with a smaller/quicker lineup.
Edwards is a 4 at this point for sure.

Reaction Score
I just want to see Raven Johnson display that revenge game from the jump.

That's what I want out of this season.

Reaction Score
I just want to see Raven Johnson display that revenge game from the jump.

That's what I want out of this season.
I could definitely see that. Anyone think that SC has been a little light on the content since practice started. Obviously media day is this week. Hopefully there is an open practice and scrimmage coming up. I'd love to see how the rotations are playing out.

Reaction Score
t
I could definitely see that. Anyone think that SC has been a little light on the content since practice started. Obviously media day is this week. Hopefully there is an open practice and scrimmage coming up. I'd love to see how the rotations are playing out.
The team plays Rutgers in an Exhibition game next Sunday (10/22 ). Tribute game in Nikki McCray-Penson’s honor & fundraiser for breast cancer awareness. Should be a good first look at this year’s squad.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
No shade my friend….it amazed me though that a 26 win team from last year was not ranked…I get the transfers and all, but still…seems weird to me.

We only have 3 rotation players returning... our 4th and backup PG tore her ACL this off-season. Might be a long season in Durham.... hope yall chickens take it easy on us... especially on national tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom