Realignment talks starting again... | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Realignment talks starting again...

Status
Not open for further replies.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Apparently we're not allowed into the club until our football team can be competitive on a regular basis with Ohio State and Alabama.
It not going to happen then?

p

iamcbs

Buckeye Guest
Reaction Score
Apparently we're not allowed into the club until our football team can be competitive on a regular basis with Ohio State and Alabama.
It's always good to have goals.....

Reaction Score
It's always good to have goals.....
Hey, maybe one day Ohio State and Alabama can actually recruit student-athletes, and not kids "that didn't come to play school." It's always good to have goals, amirite?

wes33

Revels in Blue Devils
Reaction Score
You made the DBR in a very pleasing manner. Yes?

iamcbs

Buckeye Guest
Reaction Score
Hey, maybe one day Ohio State and Alabama can actually recruit student-athletes, and not kids "that didn't come to play school." It's always good to have goals, amirite?
Maybe you should check tOSU's graduation rate before you trot out 5-year-old tweets. BTW, the guy that tweeted that is a Natty winning QB that not only graduated but signed a multi-million dollar professional football contract.

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Just in case you missed it, Houston and BYU are the two schools that the Big 12 is focused on taking. As far as having Schiano, I believe he'll be great in C-Bus as he has much more talent than he had in Piscataway or in Tampa Bay. I do get to a couple of road games every year and I always enjoy the trips, because tOSU generally wins.
tOSU sucks big hairy donkey @#$%s.

Not saying their team is bad, it's usually pretty good. No, they actually go out, find a donkey, and .... well you know.

Go Blue. ;)

Reaction Score
We can argue this issue back and forth ad nauseam and we'll all hold our own opinions and rationales, but history both past and current has shown all of us that unless and until Connecticut significantly improves its Football program, membership in a P5 Conference isn't viable. As little as 5 years ago the University of Houston was in the same situation, two years ago they hired Tom Herman and turned their entire program around and now they'll be in the Big 12 in a year. It can and does happen.
Our history is very short. We should be judged on our potential, not our history. We have a boat-load of NCs in multiple sports just in the past 3-4 decades. Much better than many P5 teams. Who cares who won a Helms trophy 80 years ago?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom