Questions you want asked at Friday's presser | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Questions you want asked at Friday's presser

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
He needs to apologize for the way he left. He showed ZERO class. None.

I would ask him to apologize.
I am usually in a minority when I support your posts. Not this one. Read the "can we stop complaining about how RE left" or whatever I called it. Why can't UConn fans understand the way this business of college football is run everywhere else in the country. "He needs to apologize for the way he left. . . . how Pop Warners are we?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Geesh enough with the "I want to hear the words" bull crap. Is this a football board or is it some kind of group therapy where we all talking about our -ing feelings? 'He has to say he's sorry ...waa, waa, waa...

Criminy, enough already!

You know what I want? I want UConn Football to stop sucking. I want to be excited to see a game, not dread it. I want us to get back to punching opponents in the GD mouth. I want to take pleasure in watching another team know we are going to run on them and there's not a damn thing they can do about it. Yes, seeing us effectively execute a spread offense would be fun to watch, but if we are winning, I don't care how we do it.

I want to win games. I want to to go bowls. I want to win bowls. I want to see the Rent filled, or at least close to it, again. And if Randy is the guy to do it, I don't give a flying freak if he hurt your feelings. So grow the up, put your -ing big boy pants on, and shut the up. Just climb on board and enjoy the -ing ride.

Thank you for your attention.

Husky25

Dink & Dunk beat the Greatest Show on Turf.
Reaction Score
Geesh enough with the "I want to hear the words" bull crap. Is this a football board or is it some kind of group therapy where we all talking about our -ing feelings? 'He has to say he's sorry ...waa, waa, waa...

Criminy, enough already!

You know what I want? I want UConn Football to stop sucking. I want to be excited to see a game, not dread it. I want us to get back to punching opponents in the GD mouth. I want to take pleasure in watching another team know we are going to run on them and there's not a damn thing they can do about it. Yes, seeing us effectively execute a spread offense would be fun to watch, but if we are winning, I don't care how we do it.

I want to win games. I want to to go bowls. I want to win bowls. I want to see the Rent filled, or at least close to it, again. And if Randy is the guy to do it, I don't give a flying freak if he hurt your feelings. So grow the up, put your -ing big boy pants on, and shut the up. Just climb on board and enjoy the -ing ride.

Thank you for your attention.

HALLELUJAH!! WHERE'S THE TYLENOL?!?!?

Reaction Score
I used to be on board with some sort of apology. But, only because I was interested how it would come out, not because I'm walking around with a constant wedgy over it. Fact is, reading all the hurt feelings here, I hope he doesn't. Like others have said he called the players, they're good, good enough. People really need to get over themselves. I guess if I look on the bright side you all just give me another reason to pull for the guy. I look forward to coming here after piling up a few wins and reading how he needs to go.

FfldCntyFan

Texas: Property of UConn Men's Basketball program
Reaction Score
I want to start off by saying I'm sorry for the way I left
Tell me about it. It displayed cowardice and was disrespectful to those who were returning.

By the way, when are you coming back?

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Tell me about it. It displayed cowardice and was disrespectful to those who were returning.

By the way, when are you coming back?
I'm at the Rent now waiting for next season

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
possibly, kids sports hampers my football life, between soccer,fall hoops and volleyball i will try

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom