Questions you want asked at Friday's presser | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Questions you want asked at Friday's presser

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
will you win with love and care?

Will you thank the opposing team for beating you when you lose?

Have you called Jasen Rose?

Will Bryant be asked to play QB next year?

Will Dan be the QB coach?

Odds on Randy using the word execution during the question answer session - 1/1

TRest

Horrible
Reaction Score
What is your position on vitamin D?

Like every new coach everywhere, it will be funny to hear him trash the fitness regime of the prior staff.

Bonehead

'Ollie North of the Cesspool'
Reaction Score
What is your position on vitamin D?

Like every new coach everywhere, it will be funny to hear him trash the fitness regime of the prior staff.
It would be fantastic if he says these guys are in fantastic shape and condition - keeping SC - we Are bewildered on how they didn't win 4 games just on fitness alone.

jbdphi

Aussie Aussie Aussie!
Reaction Score
Do you think the formula for winning at UConn has changed from your last time here?

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
At your advanced age, do you have the energy to put in the time needed to reverse this cluster that is UCONN football?

The Funster

What?
Reaction Score
Will you allow your punt returners, to like, return punts?

After a negative play will you hop around with the thumbs up sign?

Will the "forward pass" be part of your offensive philosophy?

What's love got to do with it?

Does culture breed winning or does winning breed culture?

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
I want to start off by saying I'm sorry for the way I left

Reaction Score
Randy first must stand up and apologize to the University, his former,present and future players and most of all to the alumni and fans. Minimizing his past actions in anyway concerning his departure would be an insult and will negate any integrity that Benedict has as a director. This is Randy's life line and he better be humble or he will never be respected in any shape or form.

Reaction Score
I doubt he ever says the word sorry, nevermind very sorry.

The press release says, ""Certainly as I look back on it, I wish I had done things differently in that instance," said Edsall. "I completely understand and respect that there are loyal fans, supporters and former players that still have not forgotten and it will take time to forgive."

That's as good as you are going to get.
I think that is a fair statement for him to make.

Reaction Score
Press releases are scripted I want to hear it first hand and Benedict to utter it

Reaction Score
I have a question Coach R.E.....
How much inside PULL do you have to get the BLOCK C back on the helmet???????????.
Put the wolf inside the C, but we are CONNECTICUT. C C C C C C C

That way, you can wear your Block C Jersey!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction Score
He won't give the honest answer because it will just stir up more debate. "Of course I would rather have told my players in person, but my offer was conditioned upon keeping quiet until I flew to Maryland and had the presser there and I wasn't willing to risk the deal -- which was important to me and my family -- so I could tell my players first."

Hopefully he wlll just say "I was very sorry for the order of events and that I didn't tell my players first."

The words "I...am...sorry!" will never come out of Edsall's mouth on Friday. Just reading his statement from earlier today, I noticed the words "I...am...sorry" weren't there. Just some lame non-apology apology that celebrities and politicians spit out when they want some dust-up to go away.

Reaction Score
Will you not care about wins and losses because the first year or so is for evaluating talent and changing the culture?
He did go 2-10 his 1st year at his dream school.

Reaction Score
He's got (a couple days, more or less) nine months to improve his arm strength. If he can read a college defense and dump it off to the hot receiver when the quick slant isn't there, I'm game.

Danny Wuerffel, Chad Pennington, and (obviously I don't project Davis to be the best NFL QB of all time, but) Tom Brady all had average, at best, arm strength in college. Accuracy is far more important.

One of the best. Not THE best.

Reaction Score
I want to start off by saying I'm sorry for the way I left

Too bad those words will never come out of his mouth. His non-apology apology from today's statement is the only mention you'll get on that particular incident.

phillionaire

esta noche somos mantequilla
Reaction Score
imo he doesn't owe us fans anything. he's a coach and it's a business to him.

Reaction Score
Would you consider Mike Locksley as your offensive coordinator or chief recruiter? What about his football player son? Do you want to talk to him about playing in Storrs?

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
is this a package deal with Emily Noonan?

If Randy brings Emily back, he is forever excused from making any public apology for his past transgressions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom