OT: LA Tech WBB Coach impregnates player | Page 5 | The Boneyard

OT: LA Tech WBB Coach impregnates player

Status
Not open for further replies.

ctchamps

We are UConn!! 4>1 But 5>>>>1 is even better!
Reaction Score
Start the countdown clock to when a player or two of his mom's have a few stories to tell about her son.
Miss Congeniality.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Pitino and Petrino have already recommended he be hired at Louisville.
eab93f358e24c42cd66f226d8163de1e.jpg

Hell c'mon down Ty.

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
Hate to bring up the one bright spot. But, when all is said and done, Mr. Summit may come out of this with a cute little daughter or a son.
Everything else is just so much crap by comparison.

Huskyforlife

Akokbouk
Reaction Score
Hate to bring up the one bright spot. But, when all is said and done, Mr. Summit may come out of this with a cute little daughter or a son.
Plus it's not like the kid can be anymore of a ck up than it's parents. No where to go but up!

Reaction Score
piazza coached softball, daddio girls b ball and they each were the asst coach for the other if i remember correctly

Reaction Score
Mr. Piazza was my homeroom teacher at SHS and Mr. Acey taught my computer typing class in middle school.

I am so glad that things were more sane just to the south on Route 10, not!

Reaction Score
Maybe, but she isn't. She's a college student whose coach took advantage of an implicit power dynamic. Why is it so important to you that she suffer further?
Agree. When one has had or has a daughter around that age, its easier to see the victim, especially when it involves prominent figures. Its like wanting to blame Monica Lewinski and not 'that' married man.

Bottom line: Older woman/man know how to blow a young person's mind.

Reaction Score
Problem is Mrs. Summit won't

Reaction Score
Well, that seems to be the prevailing view among the "feminists" and their sympathizers these days. And that view is... I don't know if "growing" is the right term, because I don't think anyone is being convinced that's the right approach, but the people who DO believe that are using every lever of power they can manage to force that view on the entire nation, one piece at a time.

Luckily, dude, it's a problem you'll never have to worry about.

When I was in law school I had a relationship with one of my teachers. I was 25. If the administration had found out she would have been canned and I would have faced no consequences whatsoever. Pretty much the way it goes, not sure what's so bizarre about that.

Reaction Score
Well, that seems to be the prevailing view among the "feminists" and their sympathizers these days. And that view is... I don't know if "growing" is the right term, because I don't think anyone is being convinced that's the right approach, but the people who DO believe that are using every lever of power they can manage to force that view on the entire nation, one piece at a time.

Reddit is leaking.

Reaction Score
I'd hit that. Oh, yes I would. I didn't understand when I thought it was Pumroy, but Santos I get.
Well if you read the article is sure sounds like it is Pumroy. Santos was just trying to squash rumors it was her. Pumroy can't be found and won't play her 5th year of b-ball. It sure sounds like he hit up Pumroy who is cute but maybe not as hot as Santos.

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Well if you read the article is sure sounds like it is Pumroy. Santos was just trying to squash rumors it was her. Pumroy can't be found and won't play her 5th year of b-ball. It sure sounds like he hit up Pumroy who is cute but maybe not as hot as Santos.
DEFINITELY not as hot as Santos. Summit's wife is hotter than Pumroy.

Reaction Score
YES someone gets it! :confused::confused::confused::eek: :confused: This is a positive for sure! His wife gets to be a step mom without having to deal with lovemaking, nine months of carrying or going through labor!;)
As a bonus she did not even have to be bothered with the conversation of whether the timing is right! As a double bonus Tyler will have all the time in the world to spend with his mistress, wife and the baby as he will not be working any time soon. Now to solve all this crap according to the logic presented above we have to hope the baby is cute. :rolleyes: This would put a nice band aid on the boo boo... :oops:

UCweCONN

Former Poster
Reaction Score
Ashley Santos has tweeted a sexy, flat belly pic of herself for obvious reasons. Consider Ms. Pumroy outed.
Gotta figure the team knew what was going on. He got a little close demonstrating man to man defense. Someone responded to her tweet saying something to the effect that she knew what she was doing. Still not convinced it wasn't Santos.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Agree. And understood your point. Sorry if I didn't clarify my position. I wasn't sure if people knew the population make up of the different forums. It's fascinating that the moderation on that site insists on a more defined approach to topics. It's done because several of the posters prefer that approach. There really is a "cultural" variation between the women's bb forum and the men's bb forum.
No, it's because the majority of people there are older men that see the women's team players as granddaughters and become somewhat emotionally attached. If anyone says anything critical, it's an assault on "their girl" and there are nasty flame wars which get ugly, fast. Then my inbox is swamped with people from both sides of the argument asking me to ban the other. It was just easier to tell people to act like grownups.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom