Non-UConn recruiting thread | Page 21 | The Boneyard

Non-UConn recruiting thread

Reaction Score
Both parents were with her. School can provide tickets only if it’s an unofficial. Do you know what the cost would have been for three UConn game tickets where she was sitting? I mean , I guess they could have bought them before that section sold out but that would speak volumes in itself. The Strongs aren’t poors, but still . . . .

Did they spend their own money and time on gas to drive? It’s only a 7 hour round trip. 2 hour game. Or did they pay for their own plane tickets. Down and back in a day, or did they stay overnight.
I’m pretty sure the only think schools can provide students on unofficial visits are 3 free tickets to home games. I’m assuming you meant to say a school can provide tickets only if it’s an official visit, which isn’t the case. But my assumption might be wrong in which case this post confuses me.

Reaction Score
Her dad told another NC State alumnus. It’s also been obvious for a while that that’s the case.

Also using your standard of evidence there is no reason to think UConn or South Carolina are in it because she hasn’t said anything about them. The whole process has been speculation with her.
Yes she has. The State wrote an article after her matchup with Joyce, in which she stated UConn and SC are the two expressing the most interest. That part isn’t speculation because it came straight from her mouth.

Reaction Score
Yes she has. The State wrote an article after her matchup with Joyce, in which she stated UConn and SC are the two expressing the most interest. That part isn’t speculation because it came straight from her mouth.
That doesn’t say anything about her interest in either.

Reaction Score
That doesn’t say anything about her interest in either.
It probably says something about her interest.

How she perceives things is relevant and also something about the feedback she's giving to those schools for them to pursue so hotly.

Neither school really needs to chase after uninterested recruits.

Reaction Score
It probably says something about her interest.

How she perceives things is relevant and also something about the feedback she's giving to those schools for them to pursue so hotly.

Neither school really needs to chase after uninterested recruits.
I’m not saying she’s not interested in either school (though I doubt her interest in CT at this point) but to say that her whole recruitment SS been tea leaves.

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score

Maggie Vanoni
@maggie_vanoni

UConn target Sarah Strong is also a finalist. Strong is the No. 1 ranked recruit in the Class of 2024. A source confirmed to CT Insider, that Geno Auriemma is traveling to North Carolina today to see Strong/Grace Christian HS compete in their playoff semifinals

Wonder when we will see the next Bayou Barbie appearance in North Carolina?
I’ve heard Kim and staff were planning on making it to a playoff game, so perhaps the finals.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Her dad told another NC State alumnus. It’s also been obvious for a while that that’s the case.

Also using your standard of evidence there is no reason to think UConn or South Carolina are in it because she hasn’t said anything about them. The whole process has been speculation with her.
I certainly agree that the whole process has been speculation.

Curious about the report of an NC State alum. Has that been stated by an actual named alum or is it just more i message board reporting about an unnamed, purported alum?

Reaction Score
The reason I think NC State is out is bc there have been no reports of an official visit or a sighting at a game. We have heard about her attending a Duke game, UNC game, Uconn game, SC game as well as her official visits to Oregon, Uconn, LSU and I thought she visited UCLA as well but I could be wrong.

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
The reason I think NC State is out is bc there have been no reports of an official visit or a sighting at a game. We have heard about her attending a Duke game, UNC game, Uconn game, SC game as well as her official visits to Oregon, Uconn, LSU and I thought she visited UCLA as well but I could be wrong.
I also thought I heard she visited Louisville back in the fall as well, but who knows.

Reaction Score
The Maryland Terps sign JUCO star Isi Ozzi Momodu. She is the big that the Terps haven't had the past two season.

They also got a commitment from a 4 star guard in the 2025 class.

Reaction Score
The Maryland Terps sign JUCO star Isi Ozzi Momodu. She is the big that the Terps haven't had the past two season.

They also got a commitment from a 4 star guard in the 2025 class.
You mean with respect to the injuries the last couple years or style of play?

Reaction Score
I’m not saying she’s not interested in either school (though I doubt her interest in CT at this point) but to say that her whole recruitment SS been tea leaves.
Why do you doubt her interest in CT? Geno flew down for yesterday’s game… I doubt he’d do so if she had no interest.

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
Tired of fowl and dogs bogarting top 5 recruits.

Just thinking out loud.
Just saw a South Park episode last night where Cartman and Alec Baldwin had antenna grafted to their brains, all of their thoughts were instantly broadcast. No need to type anything on any social media platforms. Is that a real thing yet?

Reaction Score
It is me or is Tennessee on every final list, but can't get the recruit??
Add Janiyah Williams to the "Tennessee is a finalist" list. I actually kind of like their chances with her, though. Other finalists are OK State (a home state school) and Oregon.

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
It's been quiet wrt #21 Mackenly Randolph, who had Louisville, Michigan State, and Notre Dame as her finalists. Do any fans here know if there are roster challenges at these schools, similar to UConn (that we're assuming), that might be affecting the timing of her commitment?

Reaction Score
It's been quiet wrt #21 Mackenly Randolph, who had Louisville, Michigan State, and Notre Dame as her finalists. Do any fans here know if there are roster challenges at these schools, similar to UConn (that we're assuming), that might be affecting the timing of her commitment?
Notre Dame doesn't have any roster challenges at her position. Even if Marshall, Westbeld, and Watson all come back, they could take her. Koval is coming of course. I am going to assume Watson is for sure coming back because she isn't being honored in Senior Night tonight, according to media ND has posted.

Reaction Score
GG_Rh9BWwAA_izx

Reaction Score
Hopefully she stays if a new coach takes over at Oregon. Graves wont do a thing to develop her,

Vols fans really hope certain players hit the portal cuz they’d be a “great fit” at Tennessee

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom