Non-UConn recruiting thread | The Boneyard

Non-UConn recruiting thread

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score
Thanks for setting up a new thread for going forward into the last three innings -- err, months -- of the 2024 recruiting/commitment season.

Reaction Score
New member of the team from Turkey, correct? 6-3 forward. Posted at end of the previous (now
closed) thread.
So it seems. For some reason it has not been officially announced. The roster is not up so it can not be confirmed, other than traces on the ole inter web.

Reaction Score
2025 Avery Hjelmstad, Hoopgurlz #37, has cut her list to 8. She's really blown up over the past year. Pretty good-looking list.

Reaction Score
According to Twitter Zamareya Jones is visiting Mississippi State this weekend.

Reaction Score
#5 Kate Koval just finished an official visit to ???
It wasn’t ND—as their football team played at NC State. I do believe Koval will visit ND either next weekend 9/16 when ND football plays Central Michigan, or it will be vs. Ohio State on 9/23 (both at home).

Did LSU/Miami have home football games this weekend?

Reaction Score
She visited LSU along with #1 player Sarah Strong.
Strong and Koval are somewhat competitors as a 4/5 and a pure 5. Interesting that they visit the same time, but Kim’s a seasoned pro I guess she’s showing Strong she doesn’t have get stuck with her back to the basket.

Reaction Score
Strong and Koval are somewhat competitors as a 4/5 and a pure 5. Interesting that they visit the same time, but Kim’s a seasoned pro I guess she’s showing Strong she doesn’t have get stuck with her back to the basket.
Strong is not a 5 at the next level, not at 6’2. Koval I’m sure could slide into the 4 spot at times but will primarily be a 5 in college. Both very different players

Reaction Score

Kiyomi McMiller on Instagram: "Down for the 10 count"
Shes salty she didn't get maryland or sc offer.

She says that Maryland and SCar didn't even "recruit" her. No sure that's true, but we apparently never offered. She says UConn "recruited" her but she wants to beat UConn rather than play for them. Kinda' negates on old article that claimed that she had an offer from Dawn when she spent the one year playing for a private school in Darlington, SC.

She seems to have a lot of talent. Makes one wonder why the "powers" of wbb seemed uninterested.

Reaction Score
I though
She says that Maryland and SCar didn't even "recruit" her. No sure that's true, but we apparently never offered. She says UConn "recruited" her but she wants to beat UConn rather than play for them. Kinda' negates on old article that claimed that she had an offer from Dawn when she spent the one year playing for a private school in Darlington, SC.

She seems to have a lot of talent. Makes one wonder why the "powers" of wbb seemed uninterested.
I thought it was pretty bold for her to call out maryland and sc like that especially sc taking about style if play and taking shots at current players.

Reaction Score
She lives in NJ. Why would Maryland be trying to recruit her. They got their target in Maryland PG Kyndal Walker.
She grew up in Maryland and was highly rated since middle school. Considers it her home state. Spent one season in SC (maybe because Brenda wasn't interested?) , then went home to Maryland. Then, spent one season in NY (again, maybe becuase Brenda wasn't interested?.)

She has mad ball skills.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom