Non-UConn recruiting thread | Page 19 | The Boneyard

Non-UConn recruiting thread

Reaction Score
Sadly, I wasn't blessed with the dancing gene :oops:

Actually, never had champagne in my life.

Not just any cider but this.... been sitting under my kitchen sink since 2019... think imma save it when we beat either South Carolina, Chapel Hill, or Pitt.

View attachment 92954
Looks like your hold alot

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
2,157 against Purdue so they are building that attendance..........pretty soon they'll be up to Stanford's level............:rolleyes:
UCLA played Purdue. USC's first game was neutral court in Vegas.

Reaction Score
playing in front of 1,037 home fans per game is going to be exciting........:rolleyes:
People will start filling the seats — JuJu is doing well so far, and she’s be joined by Kennedy Smith next year.

Reaction Score
People will start filling the seats — JuJu is doing well so far, and she’s be joined by Kennedy Smith next year.
maybe to some degree but I think women's college basketball is still not top of mind in Los Angeles.........

Reaction Score
UCLA played Purdue. USC's first game was neutral court in Vegas.
Their schedule that I saw had the game listed at Pauley so i assumed it was there............they've got over 13,000 seats that they can fill...........if they can draw 7,500 for a big game it will be an accomplishment............

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
2,157 against Purdue so they are building that attendance..........pretty soon they'll be up to Stanford's level............:rolleyes:
I think the 4000 figure is from USC's home game last night which was almost 4,800 in attendance.

Reaction Score
Today is the last day of Early Signing Commitment.

A recruit could commit tomorrow, but can't sign a LOI until April 17. Of course, they could change their minds during the interim due to being recruited over in the portal, coaching change or any other reason. Today is important!

Reaction Score
Louisville just announced their class of 4 in the early signing period. This makes me think Randolph is not ready to commit and will do so later.

Technically we are still in the running for Cambridge and Strong, since they both visited and have not committed yet, nor have they cut us from their lists.

Really, who knows.

Reaction Score
Louisville just announced their class of 4 in the early signing period. This makes me think Randolph is not ready to commit and will do so later.

Technically we are still in the running for Cambridge and Strong, since they both visited and have not committed yet, nor have they cut us from their lists.

Really, who knows.

I'm pulling for you, though it would certainly be more interesting in SEC if they picked LSU.

Dillon77

WBB Enthusiast; ND Alum, Fan
Reaction Score

Really, who knows.
ND put out a release on Kate Koval yesterday that read a lot like the Irish are "one and done."
Still, like you say, who knows? She's on the Left Coast and has a few more hours of daylight....:rolleyes:

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
First major domino falls as Edwards commits to South Carolina. Barring injuries and transfers they'll have at least 2 years of Raven Johnson, Milaysia Fulwiley, Ashlyn Watkins and Joyce Edwards all on the team together. I'm not sure anyone will be able to match up with them athletically.

Reaction Score
I'm pulling for you, though it would certainly be more interesting in SEC if they picked LSU.
I really don’t thing we are contenders ( even tho we got visits) for strong and Cambridge. I did, however, think Randolph was a sure thing

The seeming lack of a commitment today is so surprising.

southie

Longhorn Lover
Reaction Score
First major domino falls as Edwards commits to South Carolina. Barring injuries and transfers they'll have at least 2 years of Raven Johnson, Milaysia Fulwiley, Ashlyn Watkins and Joyce Edwards all on the team together. I'm not sure anyone will be able to match up with them athletically.

No doubt. With Texas joining the SEC next season, I'm just glad Aaliyah Boston and Cardoso (hopefully) won't be dominating inside in the future . . .

bballnut90

LV Adherent. Topic Crafter
Reaction Score
No doubt. With Texas joining the SEC next season, I'm just glad Aaliyah Boston and Cardoso (hopefully) won't be dominating inside in the future . . .
She’s not ranked as high, but Adhel Tac looks like she could be a sleeping giant for Dawn. She’s 6-5 or 6-6, long and has a solid frame. In the clips I’ve seen she looks like a good athlete.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom