Non-UConn recruiting thread | Page 17 | The Boneyard

Non-UConn recruiting thread

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score

#96 Destiny Agubata commits to West Virginia

Confirmed? Her instagram account shows a post from a week ago and there were question marks on the picture captions.

Reaction Score
Confirmed? Her instagram account shows a post from a week ago and there were question marks on the picture captions.
The official West Virginia WBB Instagram posted the signing announcement but then deleted the post, not sure why

Reaction Score
News from Oregon WBB. International player signed: Faith Ehi Etute
"
Hailing from Luxembourg, Etute is a 6-foot power forward who has made waves in international competition. She averaged 31.5 points, 23.3 rebounds and 6.2 steals per game during this summer's FIBA U18 Women's European Division B Championships for which she was named the tournament's Most Valuable Player. Luxembourg fell to Croatia in the title round.

She plays her club ball for T71 Diddeléng in Luxembourg, where she averaged 11.3 points and 10.0 rebounds playing against professional competition.
F-blqMKa4AAP97J.jpg

Last edited:

nwhoopfan

hopeless West Coast homer
Reaction Score
At some point there had been some speculation that Annika Saltau out of Germany had signed a pro contract and would forego any college eligibility. She has officially signed with Washington, so thankfully the rumors appear to be unfounded.

Reaction Score
Stole Fournier and now Roberson right out of UConn’s hands. Those two with Jadyn Donovan……my goodness, the potential.
They will need to put a lot of muscle on which they will during there careers. Toby is very lanky as well but they will have length and a big presence on both ends of the floor. Duke will be back on the top of the ACC behind ND if they can stay healthy and Kara can bring in a few more top 20 kids. Maybe she knew Sarah is coming to UConn ( I have no inside knowledge) and with all the depth they will have next year she saw the writing on the wall regarding playing time. She made a great decision. Immediate playing time, amazing academics and a great HC. I really like Kara. Congrats to her and her signing to the blue devils. May she have a wonderful career.

Reaction Score
She comes across as very likable, can’t even be mad that she didn’t choose Connecticut. In addition to my love for Coach Kara, I’ll for sure be rooting for Duke.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom