Non-Key Tweets | Page 591 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
I don't buy anything said by the twitter verse. How can you? But I will say this, if the ACC intends to add Uconn in some last second miracle, then best do it as soon as the XII finishes their announcement or their may not be anything left to invite, psychologically speaking.

Reaction Score
  1. Elite Sources ‏@Elite12Football 8h8 hours ago
    ACC was looking at Cincinnati and Connecticut as potential expansion candidates. Now, looks like UConn will get the nod if ACC expands.

1 retweet3 likes

2. Elite Sources ‏@Elite12Football 8h8 hours ago
    After Big 12 expands, look for ACC to heavily court Notre Dame to join fully in all sports, including football.

2 retweets2 likes

3. Elite Sources ‏@Elite12Football 8h8 hours ago
    Next schools to be added to Big 12: Cincinnati, BYU, Houston, & Memphis. Announcement anywhere from Aug 1st-Aug. 31st

Tweets with replies by Elite Sources (@Elite12Football) | Twitter

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I don't buy anything said by the twitter verse. How can you? But I will say this, if the ACC intends to add Uconn in some last second miracle, then best do it as soon as the XII finishes their announcement or their may not be anything left to invite, psychologically speaking.

Is Big 12 Steve's Twitter account down? I can't find him any more. There are a lot of reasons that he could be taken down. I imagine the Big 12 was not too happy that he was representing himself as an ex-Big 12 employee, but that is easy enough to fix by changing his profile. Strange that they made him take the entire account down. Either he was right, and the Big 12 ordered the account down, or he found out he was wrong, and didn't want to look like an idiot.

There are always new entrants to the Twitterati and online "insiders" any time expansion is about to happen. It is an easy way for someone to get some instant credibility. Create an account, go all in on one scenario, and then if you are right, you are lifetime "insider". If you are wrong, you just create another account.

Reaction Score
If our hopes lie with ND joining ACC for football, we're pretty much done.
Emo.

Crazy things have been happening in spectator sports. It's been a growing industry for a long time. (As our message board proves.) Don't we have to pay to attend high school games now? The Big Ten is also not done expanding. Better we go to the ACC or Big Ten anyway.

Reaction Score
Emo.
Lmao. But seriously, ND is already banging the in all positions ACC, no nend for an engagement ring at this point.

I'd more believe that they added us for all sports with a ND type arrangement for football.

Reaction Score
Right now I'm consoling myself with this William Goldman quote, "Nobody knows anything..."
53XhRKU.jpg

Reaction Score
Lmao. But seriously, ND is already banging the in all positions ACC, no nend for an engagement ring at this point.

I'd more believe that they added us for all sports with a ND type arrangement for football.
ND might be donkey punching the ACC right now but I don't think that is an arrangement that can last. ND can be strong-armed into a conference. Lots of tradition has already been obliterated.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
If Memphis gets in over us I will be done with college sports. That will be the straw that breaks my back. I can take a lot- Pitt, Ville, even Cincy. But Memphis? No. I can't take that.

Reaction Score
If Memphis gets in over us I will be done with college sports. That will be the straw that breaks my back. I can take a lot- Pitt, Ville, even Cincy. But Memphis? No. I can't take that.

UConn will have a better home in 2024 than the Big 12. It sucks to think Memphis or UCF will get in before Connecticut does, but I wouldn't fret.

Big Ten or ACC is coming. I'm pretty sure of it.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
UConn will have a better home in 2024 than the Big 12. It sucks to think Memphis or UCF will get in before Connecticut does, but I wouldn't fret.

If that's the case I'd like to ride out the next eight years in a P5 league and not in the AAC with Middle Tennessee St. and Southern Mississippi

Reaction Score

UCONN went from being favorites with Cuse in 2011, then penned in when Maryland left and now were probably getting beat out by Memphis. 2024 is a long way away, UCONN could be not the same type of program by then. No offense, no one here is going to take consolation with your statement.

Reaction Score
why is everyone here convinced all of a sudden that we're out?

2 days ago everyone (random twitter people and legitimate writers) had us in.

I agree. Concede nothing.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I looked at your post and thought, why would the Dude give a darn about whether Memphis gets in? And then I looked again and laughed.

Reaction Score

This board is masterful at sensing an impending kick and now it senses a tremendous, bag busting NK that could arrive at any moment.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom