Non-Key Tweets | Page 581 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

Reaction Score
This was just tweeted about 30 min ago.

Tuxedo Yoda
‏@TuxedoYoda

Was told Big 12 announcement day is Tuesday August 16. Will be 4 or 6 teams added.

Who knows but figured I'd post it.
This is gonna be like a "predict the date and time the baby is born" game for all these Twitter insiders. Anything before Sep. 1 is a reasonable guess.

UC1995

Back to Basics!
Reaction Score
I wonder if he has an ounce of self-awareness when he puts this out for the world to see? He covered every possible outcome in just 8 tweets.

He knows the end is near and the realization he has spent the last 5+ years investing the vast amount of his time with his theories that if he is completely wrong then he can't look at his Cat Elizabeth and say "see honey... I was right all along."

Reaction Score
If 3 other AAC teams leave UConn would have enough leverage to be a football only in the AAC - because Navy would be gone as well.

Heck, we'll be a dominant football power in the aac if all those teams leave. Let's live a little!

Reaction Score
College football writer for @FootballScoop, @CFTalk.

Zach Barnett@zach_barnett 12 mins ago
If you're UConn, your dream scenario has to be a football-only addition to the Big 12 while your other sports (re)join the Big East.

Zach Barnett@zach_barnett 11 mins ago
But if you're the Big 12, adding UConn without their basketball teams would be like driving to Destin and never actually going to the beach.

Reaction Score

If you're UConn, your dream scenario has to be a football-only addition to the Big 12 while your other sports (re)join the Big East.

But if you're the Big 12, adding UConn without their basketball teams would be like driving to Destin and never actually going to the beach.

With insights like that there's a reason he writes for @FootballScoop.

Reaction Score

We take the stairs@NoEscalators 4 mins ago
The Big East can go pound sand.

Russell Steinberg@Russ_Steinberg 1 min ago
On what planet is this anybody’s dream scenario?

He's getting lit up...

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
We take the stairs@NoEscalators 4 mins ago
The Big East can go pound sand.

Russell Steinberg@Russ_Steinberg 1 min ago
On what planet is this anybody’s dream scenario?

On Tuesday, we could be begging the A10 for an invitation.

Reaction Score
images

Can't wait to renew our rivalry with Buffalo... and we owe Western Michigan a beat down.

4in16

uses the force
Reaction Score

1. Read from bottom up, for those that can't wait here is what flug has said so far. Any flights out of municipal airports heading to B12 country today?

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 12m12 minutes ago
    OU Contacts believe they have road map to B12 decision. Won't piece meal this info. Waiting on answers to questions.

1 retweet4 likes

2. Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 45m45 minutes ago
    This is important. Multiple Presidents on same day. There is a reason. I need a couple question answered. I will get back to you ASAP

2 retweets11 likes

3. Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 50m50 minutes ago
    Today was traveling day. Especially for multiple AAC Presidents before AAC media days. More than 1 President. More than 1.

4 retweets15 likes

4. Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 52m52 minutes ago
    There was some traveling today.

1 retweet3 likes

5. Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 56m56 minutes ago
    This info dump...today's info dump has info which is late..horse has left the barn. You will need to go backwards in flightware.

0 retweets4 likes

6. Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 58m58 minutes ago
    Before I proceed... remember yesterday when we stated B12 Prez will have this finished before Sept 1st...then 9 hours later Dodd said same?

2 retweets11 likes

7. Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 1h1 hour ago
    Sorry. BTM:OU contact info dump lengthly. I need to ask a question then will proceed.

0 retweets5 likes

8. Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 1h1 hour ago
    Ok Here we go.

2 retweets4 likes

dayooper

It's what I do. I drink and I know things.
Reaction Score
images

Can't wait to renew our rivalry with Buffalo... and we owe Western Michigan a beat down.

Don't be smacking down my #MACtion! They make more than C-USA does!

I've went to plenty of CMU games in my childhood. WMU too. I did go to EMU's lineman camp before my senior season of high school. Good camp, lousy team, even then. I have a very rare shirt from EMU, though. When they decided to change from the Hurons to something else, they removed the logo's from everything. The camp took place before the name was voted on that summer so it has no mascot, just a blank white helmet with a green face mask.

You don't belong in either one of those two conferences. If I had my way, you would already be in the Big10 and preparing for a Michigan beatdown this coming October. I hope you get into the Big12 and then come with OU to the Big10 when the Big12 GoR runs out!

Fishy

Elite Premium Poster
Reaction Score
He's enjoying this jerking chains too much lately...

Bingo.

He gets information that 'multiple presidents' had dates with the Big 12 today, but not which ones? He has to ask questions?

Come on. That is a four-second conversation if you actually have an informant.

Reaction Score
Bingo.

He gets information that 'multiple presidents' had dates with the Big 12 today, but not which ones? He has to ask questions?

Come on. That is a four-second conversation if you actually have an informant.

He meets BTM in a dark parking garage at TCF Bank Stadium in Minneapolis. Duh.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom