Non-Key Tweets | Page 551 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

UConn Dan

Not HuskyFanDan; I lurk & I like
Reaction Score
Why would four people share an account to share the thoughts one Big Ten Man?

Why would 'they' use the name of a real person?

Why would 'they' bounce between we, mine and my?

Yes CL I know it's non-key.
Flug is one dude and I think he made up the other 3 dudes. I think the "we" is a cover. He posts pics of himself and his wife. I don't see the other 3 post pics of themselves, etc.

Although typically rational in CR thinking he's as full of sheete as the dude of WV when it comes to sources and things actually happening behind the scenes. Mostly educated guesses on his part.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Flug is one dude and I think he made up the other 3 dudes. I think the "we" is a cover. He posts pics of himself and his wife. I don't see the other 3 post pics of themselves, etc.

Although typically rational in CR thinking he's as full of sheete as the dude of WV when it comes to sources and things actually happening behind the scenes. Mostly educated guesses on his part.

It's not really an empire? The dood's mental illness provides a nice cover. Oh he emails me too much!

Reaction Score
No... Flug had 4 people working with him. He always tweeted "we"...

After rereading it I figured that was the case, hence giving Whaler a like.

I find it so bizarre that no one ever mentioned that there was more than one person on that account

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Why would four people share an account to share the thoughts one Big Ten Man?

Why would 'they' use the name of a real person?

Why would 'they' bounce between we, mine and my?

Yes CL I know it's non-key.
Nah, that's all fair to ask IMO.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
After rereading it I figured that was the case, hence giving Whaler a like.

I find it so bizarre that no one ever mentioned that there was more than one person on that account
He had mentioned it.

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I liked when he went from mine to we in the same tweet.

Flug will always have that time the Big 10 expanded in wrestling.

And that time he played both sides of Arizona State hockey.

I love how this board blames some random twitter person for UConn not getting in the Big 12.

Reaction Score
Are you really this stupid, a total troll or just lonely? Nobody is blaming a twitter poster for UCONN not being in the B12.
It's these responses that make me so glad an ignore button exists...
I can only assume it's a response to a nelson or whaler comment.

god bless those two nitwits.

Reaction Score
God this Flug guy is so pathetic, now let's get back to debating whether or not a Twitter handle is run by multiple people or one on a message board.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Welp...atleast we still have the car wash. RIP flug empire.

This is why I've always said (and thought) that I enjoy the car wash threads far more than anything that comes from "sources" on Twitter. At least with the car wash threads we get:

1. 100% pro-UConn bullsquirt
2. humor
3. tips how to make my wheels nice and shiny

No backtracking. No Memphis/Houston/UCF/Cincinnati/BYU talk. No dinners. No playing both sides.

Just a well placed source at a North Carolina car wash who is humoring one of our own with 100% pro-UConn CR rumors. And a nicely washed car.

Reaction Score
One leaves - another fills the void:

UCONNfan14 10:29pm, Jun 12 from Twitter Web Client
UCONN should just put all sports into bigeast and leave football in AAC and bank P5 $ that way...It would generate around 30-35M/year

CCMelillo @UCONNfan14 6:33am, Jun 13 from Twitter for iPhone
Big East doesn't want us, they kicked us out

UCONNfan14 @CCMelillo 9:22am, Jun 13 from Twitter for iPhone
we separated they didn't kick us out...if we left football in a different conference they would take us

CCMelillo @UCONNfan14 9:27am, Jun 13 from Twitter Web Client
I think that's a stretch. The Catholic 7 want nothing to do with schools that have aspirations to go P5.

UCONNfan14 11:00am via Twitter Web Client
@CCMelillo they have been on record saying if cincy and uconn left football in another or dropped down they would take them back

UCONNfan14 @CCMelillo 11:00am, Jun 13 from Twitter Web Client
half of uconn sports are still in big east for what it is worth to you to even say it would be a stretch

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
But Nelson, maybe the account is available and you coul grab it to tweet about UConn to the Big East.

I should jump on the "UConn is going to the Big 10 any day" bandwagon. We should all check our mailboxes in case the invitation got sent to the wrong place.

Reaction Score

UCONN should just put all sports into bigeast and leave football in AAC and bank P5 $ that way...It would generate around 30-35M/year

we separated they didn't kick us out...if we left football in a different conference they would take us

I think that's a stretch. The Catholic 7 want nothing to do with schools that have aspirations to go P5.

@CCMelillo they have been on record saying if cincy and uconn left football in another or dropped down they would take them back

half of uconn sports are still in big east for what it is worth to you to even say it would be a stretch

Best part about this argument is that they're both wrong.

Reaction Score

30-35 million? LOL. Clearly dude wasn't a math major. How exactly would a partial AAC Share + Big East + Tier 3 = 35 million? SMDH.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Bluevod ‏@Bluevodreal 5h5 hours ago
Sounds like July is a key month for deadlines in TV deal and Conf networks. Dominos may fall after

J ‏@UCONNfan14 4h4 hours ago
@Bluevodreal where do you see uconn landing in P5 and when? I'm starting to think put all sports in big east and leave football in AAC.

Bluevod ‏@Bluevodreal 4h4 hours ago
@UCONNfan14 ACC or BIG 12

J ‏@UCONNfan14 4h4 hours ago
@Bluevodreal how about cincy?

Bluevod ‏@Bluevodreal 3h3 hours ago
@UCONNfan14 no idea have not heard

J ‏@UCONNfan14 3h3 hours ago
@Bluevodreal would uconn be announced this year as joining in a certain year or later?

Bluevod ‏@Bluevodreal 3h3 hours ago
@UCONNfan14 depends if this is a offensive move vs defensive move by ACC or BIG 12

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 6h6 hours ago
http://www.thegazette.com/subject/sports/iowa-president-on-b1g-expansion-always-discussion-20160613…

Andy smith ‏@Doctor_alesmith 4h4 hours ago
@Expansion_Crush @OmegaSupreme914 @flugempire doesn't this break your ban on talking about CFCs expansion

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 3h3 hours ago
@Doctor_alesmith @Expansion_Crush @OmegaSupreme914 I won't be giving out anymore BTM info. My link was not BTM info.

Reaction Score

Sigh...

UCONNfan14 8:01pm via Twitter Web Client
starting to hear rumblings of UNC and NCST to SEC and UCONN and CINCY/temple to ACC

UCONNfan148:04pm via Twitter Web Client
@Russ_Steinberg heard from my friends ESPN has been tinkering with the addition of UNC and NCST to SEC..Do u think this opens slot 4 uconn?

Reaction Score

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom