Non-Key Tweets | Page 478 | The Boneyard

Non-Key Tweets

dayooper

It's what I do. I drink and I know things.
Reaction Score
I've said it before and I'll say it one last time:
View attachment 12914
Conspiracy Kitty says:
Have you ever seen the Dude of West Virginia and @CL82 in the same place at the same time? Yeah, neither have I.

Me thinks CL82 = Christopher Lambert. Well played dude. Well played.

Well, that like only your opinion, man. . . . errrrrrr cat

Reaction Score
the only reason I open this thread is for Flug updates. Just about everything else I just scroll past.

Reaction Score
Rule #1. Does not need repeating. We all know this all too well.
Rule #2. Don't believe it until you see it.
Rule #3. If you must venture online on April 1, just use common sense. :cool:

Reaction Score
This is the 5,934,532nd different prediction by the Dude for those that are keeping track.

Not to mention he gave up tweeting about conference realignment after the 150,001, 2,015,973 & 5,138023 tweets.

Reaction Score
A. J. Collins ‏@HawkeyeACE 4h4 hours agoCedar Falls, IA
@Bluevodreal so no conference realignments? you had me on edge. it's entertainment

Bluevod ‏@Bluevodreal 3h3 hours ago
@HawkeyeACE oh it's still on just quiet this week.

A. J. Collins ‏@HawkeyeACE 3h3 hours agoCedar Falls, IA
@Bluevodreal any ideas on schools joining? what have u been hearing

Bluevod ‏@Bluevodreal 44m44 minutes ago
@HawkeyeACE still the same names from ACC plus still have not found out if Texas or ND is the headfake.

J ‏@UCONNfan14 Mar 31
@flugempire is this baylor vs byu series a thing to say we are leaning to uconn/cincy being big 12 choices?

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 24h24 hours ago
@UCONNfan14 No...I don't believe BYU & BAY series is an indication of anything except BYU & BAY have been talking with each other.

Shawn ‏@McCoyShawn13 10h10 hours ago
@uconn24_7 @theDudeofWV @bigwilliemo ACC/B1G will not take UC or UConn. With Rutgers, B1G already had NYC. Big12 should wait.

Jonathan Sakakini ‏@JMSakakini 8h8 hours ago
@McCoyShawn13 @uconn24_7 @theDudeofWV @bigwilliemo you don't understand New York if you say the B1G has that market locked with Rutgers

Bori_blanco ‏@ninaneddieanto 8h8 hours ago
@JMSakakini @McCoyShawn13 @uconn24_7 @theDudeofWV @bigwilliemo Their doing pretty darn good!

Jonathan Sakakini ‏@JMSakakini 8h8 hours ago
@ninaneddieanto @McCoyShawn13 @uconn24_7 @theDudeofWV @bigwilliemo pretty good yes I'll give you that. But it helps having 2+ teams in NYC

Shawn ‏@McCoyShawn13 8h8 hours ago
@JMSakakini @ninaneddieanto @uconn24_7 @theDudeofWV @bigwilliemo when I say locked down, I mean BTN gets the high carriage rates

Christopher Lambert‏@theDudeofWV
@McCoyShawn13 @JMSakakini @ninaneddieanto @uconn24_7 @bigwilliemo Yea... right... don't let the facts smack you in the ass...

Shawn ‏@McCoyShawn13 7h7 hours ago
@theDudeofWV @JMSakakini @ninaneddieanto @uconn24_7 @bigwilliemo So you think the BTN did not get increased rates once Rutgers was added?

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 7h7 hours ago
@McCoyShawn13 BTN went to in-market rates. That doesn't mean locked down. Less than SECN I believe.

Shawn ‏@McCoyShawn13 7h7 hours ago
@theDudeofWV In-market / higher carriage is what was meant.

@McCoyShawn13 Yes... then you are right. A few BTN people have alleged the B1G has the NYC market locked down & B12N would not be carried.

Jeff Cobb ‏@Jeffery_Cobb 8h8 hours ago
Jeff Cobb Retweeted Christopher Lambert

@theDudeofWV Has the old Big East not taught us that bastardized, Frankenstein conferences are a really BAD idea?

@Jeffery_Cobb Let's not go there...Let's just pretend everything is okay until it isn't.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 27m27 minutes ago
If you haven't joined the Facebook group you are missing out on great discussion.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 26m26 minutes ago
Yes intelligent CFB conversation is possible. Amazingly smart & civil discussion.

Christopher Lambert ‏@theDudeofWV 26m26 minutes ago
And if you haven't been added it's because I have no idea how to invite people. You have to ask me. Everybody has been approved.

cttxus

The CT-TX-US Connection: Historic, Alive and Well
Reaction Score
Page 600!!! Will we get into a P5 before 700?
And this is how it started 3 years ago and how far the discussion has come since then. Seems we've come full circle, so to speak . . .

This had to be done months ago.

I would suggest putting all tweets from MHer, the Dude, etc in here and letting the semi-serious tweeters get more conversation time in the Key Tweets thread.

Everytime I open that thread I go from hopeful to wanting to put a fork in my nutsack.

Reaction Score
And this is how it started 3 years ago . . .

This had to be done months ago.

I would suggest putting all tweets from MHer, the Dude, etc in here and letting the semi-serious tweeters
get more conversation time in the Key Tweets thread.

Whoa! Were the tweet threads created for conversation about the tweets?

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
OMG.. now we're doing calculus in the Yard. What's next? Rocket science on astral projections to Norman, OK/?

It's part of our NSF grant application to improve our AAU credentials. Probably belongs in Key Tweets.

Samoo

Providence-Newark-San Antonio
Reaction Score
OMG.. now we're doing calculus in the Yard. What's next? Rocket science on astral projections to Norman, OK/?
We'll switch to Arts and Sciences now just to show how balanced we are:

upload_2016-4-4_8-43-2.jpeg

Reaction Score
Fairy tales...they are therapeutic.

The value of fairy tales lies not in a brief imaginary escape from reality, but in the gift of hope. That goodness truly is more powerful than evil and that even the darkest reality can lead to a Happily Ever After.

I think that the kooks have discovered self medication in their retelling of fairy tales.

Reaction Score
MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 1h1 hour ago
So ESPN believes they can get a $1 per month subscriber fee for B12N in the state of Texas due to having 4 schools there.

Also there could be a B12N+ online that could have a sub fee of $2.99. Would offer more than B12N like(cont)

(Cont) ESPN allowing some games to be streamed on B12N+ that are on ESPN and ESPN2

Murr ‏@MurrDCU 1h1 hour ago
@MH ver3 how about the other B12 states?

@MurrDCU looking at $0.70 per month.

@MH ver3 what's the early estimate on a per team payout with the current B12 membership?

@MurrDCU first year wouldn't be too great-would see a loss across the board vs current T3 revenues (except for UT who would remain whole)

I have more that I can't share yet but as soon as I get the ok I will.

Let me just say that big things are brewing.

C.L.H. ‏@calluke1 1h1 hour ago
@MH ver3 Are we still on May/June timeline for B12 expansion?

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 39m39 minutes ago
@calluke1 no it's July most likely. The meeting will be in June

Movietime Blues ‏@Movietime_Blues 1h1 hour ago
@MH ver3 Do you hear anything on the Big East? I guess with Villanova in the Final they must be feeling much better.

MH ver3‏@MH ver3
@Movietime_Blues don't hear a lot on the old BE anymore. My contacts moved on to B12 and AAC.

Reaction Score
So ESPN believes they can get a $1 per month subscriber fee for B12N in the state of Texas due to having 4 schools there.

Also there could be a B12N+ online that could have a sub fee of $2.99. Would offer more than B12N like(cont)

(Cont) ESPN allowing some games to be streamed on B12N+ that are on ESPN and ESPN2

@MH ver3 how about the other B12 states?

@MurrDCU looking at $0.70 per month.

@MH ver3 what's the early estimate on a per team payout with the current B12 membership?

@MurrDCU first year wouldn't be too great-would see a loss across the board vs current T3 revenues (except for UT who would remain whole)

I have more that I can't share yet but as soon as I get the ok I will.

Let me just say that big things are brewing.

C.L.H. ‏@calluke1 1h1 hour ago
@MH ver3 Are we still on May/June timeline for B12 expansion?

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 39m39 minutes ago
@calluke1 no it's July most likely. The meeting will be in June

Movietime Blues ‏@Movietime_Blues 1h1 hour ago
@MH ver3 Do you hear anything on the Big East? I guess with Villanova in the Final they must be feeling much better.

MH ver3‏@MH ver3
@Movietime_Blues don't hear a lot on the old BE anymore. My contacts moved on to B12 and AAC.

Only $1 per month for 4 schools combined?

Lame.

whaler11

Head Happy Hour Coach
Reaction Score
Easily the latest highight of the WV twitter dreams is what the Big 12 network will gross.

Reaction Score
Easily the latest highight of the WV twitter dreams is what the Big 12 network will gross.

Quit being a hater. The country is clamoring for an outlet for Iowa State Track and Field and Kansas State Women's Basketball.

dayooper

It's what I do. I drink and I know things.
Reaction Score
Quit being a hater. The country is clamoring for an outlet for Iowa State Track and Field and Kansas State Women's Basketball.

It's all about the WVU rifle team!

Reaction Score
MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 6h6 hours ago
MWC has talked to AAC about a possible merger again. Aresco spoke with several MWC school presidents recently about logistics

MWC fears losing their marquee schools to AAC if that conf gets raided by B12.

AAC believes they could lose up to four schools to B12

Aresco and MWC believes a merger could help build a profitable conference network

I have some pretty good info regarding B12 that I am being forced to sit on for now but I am chomping at the bit to share.

I can't even really hint at it right now. But I promise as soon as I am given the ok I will share it all.

TaloTBS ‏@TaloTBS 6h6 hours ago
@MH ver3 don't you ever get tired of making all this crap up? You have way to much free time. I guess living in your moms basement pays off.

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 5h5 hours ago
@TaloTBS actually I'm at work right now-I work for FirstEnergy. I also live with my wife and kid in my home that I own.

@TaloTBS and my mom doesn't have a basement.

wethyhusky ‏@desrochers_ben 5h5 hours ago
@MH ver3 good news for Uconn?

@desrochers_ben it could be seen as that way.

Mountaineer Steve ‏@Mountaineer_Ste 3h3 hours agoIrmo, SC
@MH ver3 At lease you can say if it is positive for WVU and or BIG12, or not.

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 2h2 hours ago
@Mountaineer_Ste it's positive for WVU. Sorry to be so vague. I get excited about this stuff. I will give the payoff-I always do

MH ver3 ‏@MH ver3 2h2 hours ago
@Mountaineer_Ste and I should be able to share shortly.Waiting on one thing to happen-should be happening now or may have already.

Greg Flugaur ‏@flugempire 2h2 hours ago
We have been given info for us to believe ASU HCKY will be announcing their Conference on April 12th or 13th WCHA or B1G? B1G it will be...

Stephen 〽oore ‏@moorebluego 4h4 hours ago
@Bluevodreal any updates in the conference expansion drama?

Bluevod ‏@Bluevodreal 4h4 hours ago
@moorebluego hope to hear something this week. Went very quiet maybe due to the NCAA finals.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom