New uniforms will be unveiled this Thursday @ Gampel at 1:30 | Page 4 | The Boneyard

New uniforms will be unveiled this Thursday @ Gampel at 1:30

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
want to hear the back-story on that. I don't have a problem but there has to be a story.
I would be interested to see if there is a backstory as well. My gut tells me that it is as simple as the fact that baseball, more than any other sport, embraces its history and that "C" conjures up that past for a lot of people. I think it's an acknowledgment of baseball culture in general.

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
I would be interested to see if there is a backstory as well. My gut tells me that it is as simple as the fact that baseball, more than any other sport, embraces its history and that "C" conjures up that past for a lot of people. I think it's an acknowledgment of baseball culture in general.

This, plus the fact that most baseball teams don't put logos on hats, almost always just one or two letters.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I never realized how much of a our old logo looked like until I saw the new one.

Seriously, the old one looks like a fat, happy go lucky dog. I never put much thought into it but I'd much rather have a sleek, somewhat meaner looking husky logo any day of the week.

I think we get at least one extra win per decade out of the new look. :cool:
well winning makes you fat and happy go lucky

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
here we go...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member