March Recruiting Thread | Page 5 | The Boneyard

March Recruiting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
1. Her intended major?
2. Possibly play with JuJu (the real deal)
3. Trojan pride. Fight on! It’s BIG in SoCal.

Reaction Score
Out of the 8 schools left why would Breya ever consider USC? Least like to dance in March the next few years. I don’t get it. Thoughts?
I know it’s not a commitment, but there are usually 3 or 4 head scratchers every year.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
PLAY OF THE WEEK

Big-time players make big plays in the biggest moments, and there is nobody in their right mind who would dispute the fact that Olivia Olson of Benilde-St. Margaret’s is a big-time player. The #1 prospect in the Prep Girls Hoops Class of 2024 – some would say #1 in the nation among sophomores – has come up big before so it should not be surprising that she would do the same to keep BSM’s season alive. The Red Knights section 6AAA semifinal vs Orono was a back-and-forth battle. The Spartans had a terrific game. They played really fast and shot lights out, led by junior Kayla Kallenbach who was bombing threes from everywhere. Orono survived a 16-0 BSM run midway through the first half and put together a 14-2 streak of their own to close the opening period tied at 33-33.

With Orono leading by four and under four minutes remaining, Olson hit a fadeaway jump shot. Less than a minute later she followed that with an end-to-end dash to score at the rim. One minute later she did the same thing again to tie the game at 66. Then, with under 20 seconds left Lauren Knudson elevated to the basket in an attempt to put Orono into the lead, only to see the ball bounce off the rim and out. That was the opening Olson needed as the lengthy guard sprinted up the court, drew a horde of defenders as she closed in on the target, and calmly slipped the ball through traffic to teammate who was waiting at the back door. Sierre made no mistake, the ball rolled through the cylinder with five seconds left, and Benilde won the game 68-66. Yep, Olson is big-time.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
3/3

Teagan Colvin ('24): 22 points, 14 rebounds, 9 assists

3/5

Teagan Colvin: 28 points, 7 rebounds

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
3/4

3A state title game:

Joyce Edwards: 24 points, 14 rebounds, 8 blocks

Milaysia Fulwiley: 41 points, 17 rebounds, 5 steals

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Prince, who averages 24.2 points, is also a top recruiting target. She has more than 20 Division I offers and many of the Wolves’ games have been attended by coaches from these schools:

Duke. UConn. Maryland. Oregon State. Georgia Tech. Minnesota, North Carolina. North Carolina State. Nebraska. Creighton.

And her game is still progress, the coach says.

“Her defense has improved, and so has her passing,” Ann Prince said. “She’s also been more of a vocal leader and has added confidence in herself and her teammates.”

Reaction Score
1. Her intended major?
2. Possibly play with JuJu (the real deal)
3. Trojan pride. Fight on! It’s BIG in SoCal.
If JuJu and Cunningham choose USC, they will be pretty solid. Those two, Gayles coming next year, Marshall and clarice A frosh this year. 2 top 5 recruits, two top 10 recruits and a top 20. They’d be solid.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
I don’t know why some of you are surprised about the Cunningham-USC interest. May have posted on past threads that she and Juju were heavily interested in USC

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
I don’t know why some of you are surprised about the Cunningham-USC interest. May have posted on past threads that she and Juju were heavily interested in USC

I’ve stated many times. I fully expect Watkins and Cunningham to stay on the West Coast. Any of UCLA/USC/Oregon would be my guess. There is one more player but I can’t remember the name.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I’ve stated many times. I fully expect Watkins and Cunningham to stay on the West Coast. Any of UCLA/USC/Oregon would be my guess. There is one more player but I can’t remember the name.
There is one more player that you expect to stay on west coast?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score
Prince, who averages 24.2 points, is also a top recruiting target. She has more than 20 Division I offers and many of the Wolves’ games have been attended by coaches from these schools:

Duke. UConn. Maryland. Oregon State. Georgia Tech. Minnesota, North Carolina. North Carolina State. Nebraska. Creighton.

And her game is still progress, the coach says.

“Her defense has improved, and so has her passing,” Ann Prince said. “She’s also been more of a vocal leader and has added confidence in herself and her teammates.”

Prince would get a home game at Creighton every year if she chooses a Big East program. Just sayin'! ;)

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
I would think Chloe Briggs will stay out there too. Somewhere close to Hollywood. ;)
Briggs. That’s the one. I knew there was one more that pops up on the board that I’ve heard is likely to stay out west.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
I believe Ciera's team is scheduled to play Wednesday.
You know....UConn has some nice downtime before our next game. My bet is that the staff will
be out and about looking at targets...heck...even if Ciera is doubtful for Wednesday I wouldn't be surprised if a
UConn coach showed up to watch her play...or if not...just to show her some love.

Fingers crossed for a healthy C tomorrow night.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
macklin

Top Bottom