March 18 games thread | Page 8 | The Boneyard

March 18 games thread

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
Shephard a very good offensive player but can be abused on defense. Slow feet. Don't remember that against UConn. :confused:
Appears that Nova is height challenged and once ND gets the ball down low, they're most likely going to score.

toadfoot

To live will be an awfully big adventure.
Reaction Score
TN, Depaul, and Maryland lose in WCBB. Michigan State already lost..... with UNC.Cheat down 14 at the half to TAMU..... if the Aggies can pull it out..... it will be one of the greatest days in the history of College Basketball.

Still haven’t explained why rooting for Georgia over Duke!

wbball novice

That bandwagon guy
Reaction Score
Notre Dame's 3 pt defense doesn't seem too bad to me so far; Nova is going inside a lot. Does Nova always have difficulty with layups?

Sifaka

O sol nascerá amanhã.
Reaction Score
I had a writing assignment deadline; guess I missed a bit. Hope someone has posted Holly's presser. Recorded the Carter heroics. Now we enjoy Harry vexing Notre Dame or v-a-v!! Our patience is being rewarded. Fun NCAAs so far.

Holly's post-game: She gets going at about 5:50. Poor sound quality. Hard to watch. She's feeling pretty beat up. Gets emotional the last minute.

Reaction Score
Here is some good insight from Dean.

Thanks. Dean's solutions for improvement...

Offense
Be more demonstrative in getting to the hoop
Better offensive rebounding

Defense

Effort & toughness

So basically his approach to improving next year is, "play harder." In that special place you guys are trying to get back to everybody plays hard. Good luck.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
WHo are these two announcers for the ND games?

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Ha I'm just taking a wild guess. If I'm wrong I trust that @triaddukefan will correct me :)

You are correct :mad: ......... people will remember that victory... but will forget that we were playing without 3 PG's.... two of which were 1st round WNBA picks

Still haven’t explained why rooting for Georgia over Duke!

I was being facetious... i probably should have thrown in a :rolleyes: face. I have never and will never root against any of the teams I love.

toadfoot

To live will be an awfully big adventure.
Reaction Score
You are correct :mad: .... people will remember that victory... but will forget that we were playing without 3 PG's.... two of which were 1st round WNBA picks

I was being facetious... i probably should have thrown in a :rolleyes: face. I have never and will never root against any of the teams I love.

Ah! I thought maybe it had something to do with Joanne P.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Well I didn't expect this! Tied at the half.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Not a good omen to be 10-15 from three in a half and still only tied.

DefenseBB

Snark is always appreciated!
Reaction Score
I am sort of shocked ND isn’t doing a better job on the perimeter. ND seems to play down to their competition. I suspect that ND will pull away in the second half as the Nova shots cannot keep falling at their current rate...law of averages!

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom