Marc Damelio | The Boneyard

Marc Damelio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The amount of publicity Marc is bringing UConn cannot be stated enough, this is millions of eyeballs he's bringing to the school. I have no idea why his family/TikTok is a thing, but one tweet/video/TikTok from Marc/Charli/Dixie is as impactful as anything the marketing department could spend months trying to come up with

Icehawk

TFG
Reaction Score
Yeah it was discussed in the X game thread, they are some internet famous ppl with “the kids” and now have a reality show. /shrugs

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
All four of them were at seton hall game sitting next to me. He’s a great fan. His daughters were distracted with reality cameras shooting and people trying to get selfies with them every stoppage . ( even with security behind them. They ( the girls) were great about it, but from what I saw the dad is a true blue huskies fan. Which isn’t rare for teen girls. My daughter came to everything once upon a time , now even begging doesn’t work.

Reaction Score
The amount of publicity Marc is bringing UConn cannot be stated enough, this is millions of eyeballs he's bringing to the school. I have no idea why his family/TikTok is a thing, but one tweet/video/TikTok from Marc/Charli/Dixie is as impactful as anything the marketing department could spend months trying to come up with
We always talk about how UConn doesn't market the program enough and that we don't have enough well heeled alumni. D'Amelio and Skinner are great for the program.

Reaction Score
this is sad but so freaking true

Reaction Score
They say that to be old is to wake up one day, and realize that you no longer understand the world you find yourself living in. I can't even fake it anymore.
Only reason I understand is because I'm their age.

Reaction Score
My college sophomore daughter texted me unprovoked before the SH game to jokingly tell me to say hi to Charli & Dixie at the UConn game.

The social media presence they have is ridiculous and UConn athletics/UConn as a whole can only benefit from them putting us on the radar to middle-school, high-school, and college-age kids.

Take the fortuitous luck that Marc is an alum and run with it!!!

Mora has been cultivating that angle since he got here. He’s no dummy.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Either had I before last week.

The kids are cute, and his wife is pretty, but Marc seems like he could be anyone of us, which makes his family’s Internet fame, all the cooler.

Since this has become a thing, I’ve read his posts and he seems like a diehard Husky fan. I’m glad to see good things are happening for him and his family and perhaps even happier to seeing the athletic department taking advantage of the opportunity.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
My college sophomore daughter texted me unprovoked before the SH game to jokingly tell me to say hi to Charli & Dixie at the UConn game.

The social media presence they have is ridiculous and UConn athletics/UConn as a whole can only benefit from them putting us on the radar to middle-school, high-school, and college-age kids.

Take the fortuitous luck that Marc is an alum and run with it!!!

Mora has been cultivating that angle since he got here. He’s no dummy.
Lol here is the actual text thread between me and my college soph at tip off Wednesday .
I had no idea. Someone said tik tok I snapped a shot and I texted to her. And then got called “ bro”.

Attachments

• 06BF55EC-C01C-4CE5-AAB0-04E329CA6191.jpeg
    06BF55EC-C01C-4CE5-AAB0-04E329CA6191.jpeg
    410.7 KB · Views: 381
Reaction Score
All four of them were at seton hall game sitting next to me. He’s a great fan. His daughters were distracted with reality cameras shooting and people trying to get selfies with them every stoppage . ( even with security behind them. They ( the girls) were great about it, but from what I saw the dad is a true blue huskies fan. Which isn’t rare for teen girls. My daughter came to everything once upon a time , now even begging doesn’t work.
No, but look at the bright side -- learning how to beg from your daughters is good practice when you're trying to beg from women generally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom