Marc Damelio | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Marc Damelio

Status
Not open for further replies.

August_West

Universal remote, put it down on docking station.
Reaction Score
I'm trying to imagine the look on my wife's face if I told her I was going to a bar to watch the UConn game tonight with my internet friends while she deals with two kids and two dogs.

Your excuse could be "I couldve flown east and attended the game with August_west and 8893 wouldnt you rather have me close to home?"

C'mon, this aint your first rodeo.

Reaction Score
Do we have enough alumni and fan support in LA for a watch party?
For a UConn game just a few weeks ago, alumni and other Huskies' fans gathered in a LA-area pub. Someone posted a link you can probably find.

Reaction Score
I'm trying to imagine the look on my wife's face if I told her I was going to a bar to watch the UConn game tonight with my internet friends while she deals with two kids and two dogs.
Sounds to me like Big Ern needs to work on his pimp hand.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
Take a picture on your way out of the house.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
So have it at your place. She will appreciate your including her in your interests.

Curiouser
Reaction Score
So have it at your place. She will appreciate your including her in your interests.
If he tells the wife and kids that Charli and Dixie's father is involved he could probably do pretty much whatever the hell he wants.

CL82

Reaction Score
If he tells the wife and kids that Charli and Dixie's father is involved he could probably do pretty much whatever the hell he wants.
“I’m not saying they’re coming, but I’m not saying they’re not coming either.“

CL82

Reaction Score
Someone needs to show up dressed as Brian O'Connell and kick Ern out of the house.
You have no idea how close that is to being worth my buying you an airplane ticket.

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score

Your first problem is telling her what you are doing.
And secondly, why are you telling her the truth.
I was in my late teens before I realized my dad and a few other neighbors weren't going to the public library at 7pm to read newspapers.

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
My first thought was does he have a connection to D’Amelios Italian Deli in Waterbury which made a decent sangwich back in the day…

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom