Marc Damelio | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Marc Damelio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I have no idea who this guy is or why his daughters' presence is a worth mentioning...
Then you aren't paying attention to how the world works. His daughters are one of the most popular social media influencers in the English speaking world. How they did it is marketing genius, but social media influencers are absolutely bonkers as far as product acceptance.

Reaction Score
A modern U-C-O-N-N tik-tok dance would really span the generational gap.
You could really be onto something with that if the Damelio girls could come up with something good.

Reaction Score
McGinty's Santa Monica in 1990. WE had a significant group watching Clemson v UConn on one day. Another significant gathering (think it was Saint Patrick's Day) watching Cal get stomped by us. I don't know how we connected originally with no internet; but the turnout was significant and fun.

there. significant 3 times in a short para
Chez jays in Santa Monica is owned by people from west haven. My grandparents knew the family well. Lots of CT people in LA area

Reaction Score
I heard last night was a lot of fun.
signal-2022-02-22-22-57-54-112.jpg

Reaction Score
Marc D is the man!!!! Awesome ambassador for this program. His family seems refreshingly humble and genuinely kind. Very happy to see the success that he and his family have created from all of their hard work. It’s always nice to have a family of marketing geniuses advocating for the huskies!

GemParty

Co~host of the Sliders & Curveballs Podcast
Reaction Score
Huge UConn Twitter presence for Marc. He flys out to games with his family and our friend Skinner. Loves the school.

Joseph and I got to podcast for Sliders & Curveballs from his courtside game seats for the OT win vs ST Johns. No better view in the arena. You’re looking up at the rim. Players shooting inches from your feet.

Holding the game ball during timeouts. Meeting all the players and guys we’ve podcasted with this past year, DBenedict, Fanta, Dom, Connor, KFreeman. VIP experience all night long thanks to Marc.

Needless to say, Joseph missed the next day at school. The teacher wasn’t amused when the excuse was- Sanogo went 1/2 from the line and we got home late.

D57A61B2-5804-4F42-8290-0E93A906AA64.jpeg
26D4391A-ADB3-4238-A44C-0B7615CE594D.jpeg

GemParty

Reaction Score
The amount of publicity Marc is bringing UConn cannot be stated enough, this is millions of eyeballs he's bringing to the school. I have no idea why his family/TikTok is a thing, but one tweet/video/TikTok from Marc/Charli/Dixie is as impactful as anything the marketing department could spend months trying to come up with
Agreed.

GemParty

Reaction Score
Marc D is the man!!!! Awesome ambassador for this program. His family seems refreshingly humble and genuinely kind. Very happy to see the success that he and his family have created from all of their hard work. It’s always nice to have a family of marketing geniuses advocating for the huskies!
Agree 100%

Reaction Score
That is crazy. I'm part of the old crowd and am no expert on Tik Tok but what exactly do they post on Tik Tok that makes them so popular? The only thing I can think of that would make them so popular is probably not allowed on Tik Tok. :)
I have no idea either. Unless tiktok is line an online Bada Bing or something.

Reaction Score
That is crazy. I'm part of the old crowd and am no expert on Tik Tok but what exactly do they post on Tik Tok that makes them so popular? The only thing I can think of that would make them so popular is probably not allowed on Tik Tok. :)

I have no idea either. Unless tiktok is line an online Bada Bing or something.
His kids dont post those scandalous videos but there are plenty of those types of videos all over TikTok

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkbloom

Top Bottom