Lou Lopez Senechal to UConn! (Merged thread) | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Lou Lopez Senechal to UConn! (Merged thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bald Husky

four score
Reaction Score
Finally, I think most of us wanted her as soon as we knew she was available. Four guard rotation while leaving Caroline on the wing. I was getting tired watching our competitors getting new players from the portal. Now I'm happy, hoping she can come aboard in June as Geno has indicated, as well as Amari who said she would be spending the summer here. I hope there are others also, but if Lou2 can develop a relationship with Amari then that would be an excellent head start.

JordyG

Stake in my pocket, Vlad to see you
Reaction Score
Yay! She fills our shooting guard need. She has 4 years of college, plus international experience. She was the Conference POY. I’m very happy!
Since we've discussed this you pretty much know how I feel. I would however add that her size and beautiful release will be a welcome addition to the teams pull up game and from the arc. If she has a dribble drive game hopefully that will show soon, and that would be an even more of a welcome addition.

Reaction Score
I always wonder if transfers & freshmen who join UCONN realize the passion & loyalty that Husky fans extend to new players. It must be an uplifting experience to be embraced by such a large, dedicated fan base!
Enjoy the honeymoon b/c some of the boneyarders will turn on you in a second if you don't meet their explications. Some are actually quite ruthless. Meanwhile welcome aboard Lou 2. Glad to have you. From a former longtime resident of Fairfield, CT.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Watch the video of the Fairfield's championship game against Manhattan. She averaged nearly 20 a game getting tons of extra defensive pressure from the opposition. I don't know if she can defend like Caroline but her offensive skill set is similar.
With one or two of Paige, Azzi, and Caroline on the court, Lou will not be guarded as tightly as she was when she was the primary scoring option.

Reaction Score
Enjoy the honeymoon b/c some of the boneyarders will turn on you in a second if you don't meet their explications. Some are actually quite ruthless.

Yea, agreed - I've been amazed a number of times at some of the comments I've read during games in the chat room.:eek:

Reaction Score
Since we've discussed this you pretty much know how I feel. I would however add that her size and beautiful release will be a welcome addition to the teams pull up game and from the arc. If she has a dribble drive game hopefully that will show soon, and that would be an even more of a welcome addition.
She is light out off the screen. I think she is an Evina replacement, a utility player. I believe they will be OK with rebounding. Ice Brady is big and real good. And I expect Amari to bulk up this summer.

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
After viewing some of these highlights, I thought that I was watching some Caroline highlights. Having two Carolines would be great but no idea how that is gonna play out next fall...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom