Who Wins Lady Vols or Texas

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Seriously, why is it that so many women shoot bunnies without looking at the rim? Isn't that a day one fundamental? Shots tend to go in when you see where you are shooting. Right?

Some commendable board work by UTA bigs in the second half.

Reaction Score
Geez TN throws the inbound pass to TX with 36 sec left $&?%#¥????

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
Seriously, this Texas team is not noticeably better than last season, they might be worse because Atkins isn't playing. And UConn destroyed them. MAN do I hope UConn faces Tennessee at some point in the tournament.

Reaction Score
I like the chances of our bench beating out these two teams.

Tennessee took a timeout with 17 seconds on the clock and trailing by 9.
I am not watching this game. Keeping tab with ESPN.
Please tell me why.

GG

Reaction Score
I love how Lady Vol fans think Diamond is a game changer like Stewie. Not even in the same stratosphere.
Stewart is significantly better, but deshields will keep them in some games. Plus deshields thinks she is a better athlete than maya. LOL.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Sure got quiet in their building it seems.

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
I was just reading the game thread on VolNation. A whole lot of pissed off orange over there. Absolutely no love or concern for Jones when she got hurt.

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
How many times can they say it's "early" in the season? Not that teams can't get better, but it's not like Tennessee is trying to do the right things out there and failing. They have no clue.

Reaction Score
62-53 , 10 sec to go.... Tenn still want to foul ?....lol

Reaction Score
Texas wins - not surprising considering Tenn's struggle against previous opponents.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
This game....

10puc1i.jpg

Gus Mahler

Popular Composer
Reaction Score
This is just some awful basketball. Poor Carolyn Peck trying to find something to hype. She already mentioned the DD was national Freshmen of the year three times in the first quarter alone
What in world? Bashara Graves is initiating the LAdy Vols offense from the perimeter.
Ha! Yup. Hope she finds something--she'll have an identity crisis.

Reaction Score
Carolyn Peck alluding to the difficult early season schedule for Tenn. Just who the hell is she talking about ? Penn. ST., Syracuse, Albany, Chattanooga? Give me a break !

Reaction Score
Texas, in my opinion, is a fair to partly cloudy team at best. To lose to them on one's home court is pretty pathetic for a team with so much talent on paper. This is why, apologies to Kib, it's hard for me to feel too sorry for Holly. True, it's hard to succeed a legend, but Tenn is simply not well-coached. Basically playing stand-around, half-court basketball and relying on the guards to break down the opposing defenses. We UConn fans are indeed spoiled...these two teams are not even in the same galaxy of what we're used to seeing!

sarals24

Lone Starlet
Reaction Score
Carolyn Peck alluding to the difficult early season schedule for Tenn. Just who the hell is she talking about ? Penn. ST., Syracuse, Albany, Chattanooga? Give me a break !
Ha! I heard that and rewound just to make sure that's what she said. That's hilarious.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
It's funny to hear how critical Peck thinks TENN missed layups were. Texas could have won this by 20+ if they didn't leave so many points on the floor in missed layups and free throws.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Diamond hit the floor 4 times by my count. That last time one of the Texas players tried to help her up-Diamond refused the help out of pride or anger I am ok with either. But then don't get up limping & looking like an old lady.

donalddoowop

Who put the Bop in the Bop Shoo Bop?
Reaction Score
From what I just saw and what others have observed in their other games, Tennessee could improve a lot, a LOT, and still not be a good team. It seems this season, it may be possible to be a top 10 team( UCONN exempted ) and still not be impressive. South Carolina should destroy Tennessee this season. If there are only three teams better than Tennessee, women's basketball will be difficult to watch this season, and I LOVE to watch women's basketball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom