Kimani Young - New Assistant Coach | Page 9 | The Boneyard

Kimani Young - New Assistant Coach

Reaction Score
That word “irrelevant” is so over used. We stunk but we weren’t irrelevant. We still mattered which is why article after article was written about our demise. Boston College is irrelevant, even when they have decent yrs nobody cares
* says the UConn homer. Talk to people outside UConn nation and we were largely irrelevant. Your arguement is a convenient one and cute but also inaccurate.

Reaction Score
* says the UConn homer. Talk to people outside UConn nation and we were largely irrelevant. Your arguement is a convenient one and cute but also inaccurate.
I don’t think you understand what irrelevant means. We were a non factor on a national scale. But we weren’t irrelevant

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
“For me, UConn was the flagship program in the Northeast,” Young, 44, said. “Watching kids from New York, New England make that place a national power was fun to see. How hard they played, how tough they played, it was awesome. Watching all the pros they developed and following them in the NBA, it was a program you could literally touch.

Wow, the board is going love this guy.

“Those of us who watched Taliek were so proud of him for his [2004] national championship.”

Oops, he lost 10% of them...

HuskyHawk

The triumphant return of the Blues Brothers.
Reaction Score
I fix my promblem by putting the boy taking my daughter in a chokehold before prom photos. Works every time.

I've long anticipated using the Al Bundy approach. Won't be long now.

Reaction Score
That's a lot of weed. Most I've ever seen in person is 26lbs and 22lbs. Still, so what. He did his time let him live. Hope this doesn't become some thing like these become in Connecticut. Think the Correy Edsall saga.
I don't think it will. Most people have accepted weed and could care less about it. Will probably be legal before long in CT. Obviously Hurley doesn't see it as a problem. 10 years ago maybe he does not get the job. Hopefully he has access to good oil. Works great as anti inflamatory. Gilbert should be taking it.

Reaction Score
“For me, UConn was the flagship program in the Northeast,” Young, 44, said. “Watching kids from New York, New England make that place a national power was fun to see. How hard they played, how tough they played, it was awesome. Watching all the pros they developed and following them in the NBA, it was a program you could literally touch.

Wow, the board is going love this guy.

“Those of us who watched Taliek were so proud of him for his [2004] national championship.”

Oops, he lost 10% of them...

Or else Taliek gained 10% more because this guy talks the talk? ;)

Reaction Score
I don't think it will. Most people have accepted weed and could care less about it. Will probably be legal before long in CT. Obviously Hurley doesn't see it as a problem. 10 years ago maybe he does not get the job. Hopefully he has access to good oil. Works great as anti inflamatory. Gilbert should be taking it.

Couldn't care less... it's very simple. Saying you could care less is saying you care, it's such a simple correction

intlzncster

i fart in your general direction
Reaction Score
>>UConn is looking at come combination of grad transfers, undergrad transfers who would have to sit a year and true freshmen, perhaps keeping one scholarship open for a late opportunity.<<

giphy.gif

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
>>UConn is looking at come combination of grad transfers, undergrad transfers who would have to sit a year and true freshmen, perhaps keeping one scholarship open for a late opportunity.<<

giphy.gif
Sterling Gibbs out there on Twitter representing.

Reaction Score
I also don’t think this indicates Cox to URI. Perhaps even the opposite. The only local area we need to cover now is the DMV. That could point to Cox being the missing link.

I know that Hurley couldn’t take Boswell with him at this point, but maybe he wanted to upgrade the coaching chair and did so with Young. The jury is still out.

Please please. W t f is the DMV? Save the motor vehicles stupidity.

Last edited:

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom