Kimani Young - New Assistant Coach | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Kimani Young - New Assistant Coach

Reaction Score
To other teams UConn is Freddy Krueger!
upload_2018-4-4_21-35-44.jpeg

Reaction Score
It the DMV. It just SE of the NE. DH, KY and TM need another to cruit up that BS. We got no 1 in the DS or the WC, but FTS, they don't like the NE anyway. Dig?

Reaction Score

On the A Dime Back podcast, Sterling said that the first time he truly considered graduate transferring to UConn was when he read online rumors about himself and UConn. Gibbs said reading speculation about himself was what sowed the seeds in his head that UConn would be a good fit.

Here he is, doing the same thing in turn for Washington. Truly a great Husky.

Reaction Score
On the A Dime Back podcast, Sterling said that the first time he truly considered graduate transferring to UConn was when he read online rumors about himself and UConn. Gibbs said reading speculation about himself was what sowed the seeds in his head that UConn would be a good fit.

Here he is, doing the same thing in turn for Washington. Truly a great Husky.
is that on their newest podcast? that's pretty crazy. I really like the ADB guys and gal. I really like listening to Gibbs too

Reaction Score
is that on their newest podcast? that's pretty crazy. I really like the ADB guys and gal. I really like listening to Gibbs too

Yeah, it's a 40 minute interview with Gibbs they posted last week or so. Would definitely recommend.

Reaction Score
Alright boneyard— here are some clues on who the next assistant could be. Let’s get to work.

Kevin Broadus from Maryland fits the bill. Major recruiting ties in the DMV. Previously was an assistant at Georgetown

Reaction Score
Yeah, it's a 40 minute interview with Gibbs they posted last week or so. Would definitely recommend.
listening online now, thanks for the heads up. I also just saw they're on podcast addict which is great. just subscribed.

Reaction Score
Broadus makes sense, especially considering that Turgeon is probably in the hottest seat on the east coast out of the high major programs. He may want to jump ship before it sinks.

He would probably be named associate HC too, because I know he’s gotten looks from smaller programs as HC recently.

Would be a crazy recruiting staff if it was Bino Ranson.

Last edited:
Reaction Score
Kevin Broadus has like 10 tweets all time but one was of him retweeting Jermaine Harris’ college announcement. Not sure what this means but I’m guessing there’s some sort of connection

pj

Reaction Score
Broadus has an interesting bio, Kevin Broadus - Wikipedia. He was successful on the court as head coach at Binghamton (23-8 second year), but then he had 6 players commit crimes, he committed a recruiting violation, and the administration got rid of him.

Reaction Score
Broadus has an interesting bio, Kevin Broadus - Wikipedia. He was successful on the court as head coach at Binghamton (23-8 second year), but then he had 6 players commit crimes, he committed a recruiting violation, and the administration got rid of him.

Not sure I'm a fan after reading that...

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom