Kimani Young - New Assistant Coach | Page 12 | The Boneyard

Kimani Young - New Assistant Coach

Reaction Score
Doctors are also the leading cause of people not dying from heart disease and cancer.
There r lots of medical errors and we have a M & M report for residents physicians once a month. There is a peer review committee once a month that only the Medical Executive committee goes to. I can tell u that the errors and deaths are exaggerated. Most of the medical errors that cause a healthy pt to died will result in a limitation of privileges. If u r a doc and screw up an elective gastric bypass surgery and the pt dies. U have a meeting before the peer review committee. Most error are on pts who should not be operated on because of their poor prognosis. The cardiac surgeons are know being judged by their 30 day mortality. This has resulted in less riskier cardiac surgical procedures with less complications. This is also resulting in more deaths as the surgeons are not operating on higher risk pts. Medical error being the 3rd leading cause of deaths r just plain BS.

Reaction Score
there is literally no way you're a doctor.
Oh Okay, taken from a person who complains that UCONN does not treat him right because he is not a STEM major. The same BS about you r not having fun because Susan Herbst banned the springfest. Have u ever figure out that the problem might be you. I mean how many people your age spend all their life just behind the computer typing comments.
PS, Susan is not sweating out the $50 donation to the foundation that u cant afford anyway

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Medical error being the 3rd leading cause of deaths r just plain BS.

If he's right, Medical errors would be 4th on the list, with NOT going to the doctor when you're sick being the actual #1.

C

Chief00

. Hurley should be limited to one and only one coach with a shady background.

I wish that rule was in place for Clyde V. Jim would have had, in my opinion, two or three more NC’s.

Mr. French

Tremendous Individual
Reaction Score
Dang I missed a lot of this...time to fill myself in before work!

Reaction Score
Oh Okay, taken from a person who complains that UCONN does not treat him right because he is not a STEM major. The same BS about you r not having fun because Susan Herbst banned the springfest. Have u ever figure out that the problem might be you. I mean how many people your age spend all their life just behind the computer typing comments.
PS, Susan is not sweating out the $50 donation to the foundation that u cant afford anyway
"Springfest" lmao now we really know you're not a UConn fan. Have fun stalking my post history. It's too bad you can't see all the good ones from the 'pool

MattMang23

Adding Nothing to the Conversation
Reaction Score
"Springfest"

I got a kick out of Springfest, too.

Though I wouldn't go so far as to say he's not a UConn fan. You can be a fan and still have no idea what Spring Weekend was.

Reaction Score
I got a kick out of Springfest, too.

Though I wouldn't go so far as to say he's not a UConn fan. You can be a fan and still have no idea what Spring Weekend was.

Web-Banner-spring.jpeg

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom