Joe D has Benedict on right now | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Joe D has Benedict on right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Exactly! She's the wife (?) of a mouth-breathing buffoon talking head on ESPN, and she acts like a teeny bopper on Twitter.

Memo to the Golic family:

Get a life!

They seem to hate anything to do with Connecticut. I remember his son tweeting some dooshy things about the Whalers and their fans a while back.

Reaction Score
I don't mind Golic. Can't listen to Carton on the FAN. Golics wife is usually tweeting mature things. Though, they are definitely anti-UCONN haters.

Reaction Score
Part of their distaste for Uconn stems from the losses on the women's hoops side. And the Edsall game at South Bend. There may be more to the recruitment of her son, but the reality is Diaco coached her kid and he liked Diaco and Diaco was fired. So it was personal. I'm sure some people took the PP firing personally, too.

Doesn't mean either was the wrong thing to do. anyone who has watched this program the last 7 years knows both firings were done for the right reasons

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
Even if it wasn't, the way Edsall left is small potatoes. I don't want Edsall but that really is so overblown on thus board.
Not to the players it wasn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak