Indiana Post Game Thread | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Indiana Post Game Thread

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
I’ll also take my victory lap for saying we didn’t need Castle to beat Indiana :).

We’re gonna be a wagon by march
Conestoga? Station? Paddy? Train? Wheel?

Reaction Score
The best part of the game was when Jay Williams said he liked UConn a lot but they took Tony Robertson over him!

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
When Clingan went down from tripping over Newton I held my breath. Surely didn't want to see him tweak an ankle or foot
Or Tristen losing teeth.

Reaction Score
Newton may be the most underrated and under-appreciated player in the country. Consistently makes the smart or clutch plays.

Seeing him in a different light after that game; it’s like when you wake up one morning and all of a sudden see that girl you’ve just been friendly with as someone you might like as more than a friend for the first time.

Not that I didn’t like and appreciate him before of course, but now I’m seeing just how good and how important to this team he is. We’re beyond lucky he came back.
Echo. Do you know how lucky we are to have him? He just does it all in a non flashy way.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
For context, we went from 6 to 5 in AdjO, and 7 to 6 in AdjD. Not bad especially considering it didn’t feel the O was really fully there.
nerds GIF

dennismenace

ONE MORE CAST
Reaction Score
Between jay williams & donny marshall this season my mute button has been stuck in the on position. Tarik turner was good last game, but jay williams was unlistenable, repeatedly ragging on some guys motor, clingan in limo etc
I liked Turner as well. He did his homework which was interesting and to the point. That reminded me of Kara Walters who also is well prepared. More facts, less "comedy".

Reaction Score
I have a hard time believing that. But then again Williams was talking so much crap that I didn't know what and what not to believe.
Williams has said this a number of times on the morning ESPN talk shows. He always calls him Roberson too.

Reaction Score
The best part of the game was when Jay Williams said he liked UConn a lot but they took Tony Robertson over him!
This is being talked about here.. I'm not sure I buy it. If Calhoun chose TRob over Jay Williams it means jay's second choice was Dook?

Reaction Score
Khalid, Rip Hamilton, Ricky Moore?
Ben Gordon, Rashad Anderson, Denham Brown?
AJ Price, Jerome Dyson, Kemba?
Kemba, Shabazz, Jeremy Lamb?
All are good shouts and obviously ways to go but this one could go on the wall with any of those which is great company.

Reaction Score
Lol here were some of the other gems
  • All state volleyball player
  • Afraid of his Indiana in-laws
  • Was recruited by Hurley to play at...Rutgers! WTF? I swear he said that.

Dan was an assistant at RU for 4 years o believe so he probably did recruit him.

formerlurker

www.stjude.org
Reaction Score
Lol here were some of the other gems
  • All state volleyball player
  • Afraid of his Indiana in-laws
  • Was recruited by Hurley to play at...Rutgers! WTF? I swear he said that.
He for sure said that.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom