Indiana Post Game Thread | The Boneyard

Indiana Post Game Thread

temery

What?
Reaction Score
IMG_3655.jpeg

Reaction Score
Didn't shoot well and still won by 20. Made some nice defensive adjustments, played to the whistle, and got the job done.

4 points from the bench isn't ideal.

Solo showing life late--good sign for tomorrow.

Clingan's gotta put the ball in the hoop, but otherwise looked solid.

Johnson did what we need from a bench big. Covered Ware pretty well too.

Obviously Cam and Newton did Cam and Newton things.

Karaban needs to be more aggressive putting it on the floor. Needs to be better on defense. Reneau was on fire, but he let him get to his scoring spot too easily probably 3 or 4 too many times.

Stewart over Ross was the right decision. Just a bit more of a scoring package and ballhandling.

Diarra did Diarra things.

Reaction Score
Listened on the radio while driving to Mexico for my final move. Just stopped outside of Kansas City for Waffle house. Seemed like a good effort on our part. Sounded like we wore them down.

Listened to the first half on the Hoosier's radio network. They were upset with the foul differential

Reaction Score
Second half was very good. Refs were weird with some foul calls but either way we do foul too much, as has been an issue in the past. Cam and Tristen were great.

Against better comp, Clingan can’t make just 1 basket. I understand he played very good defense, but we have higher expectations for him, as does he and the staff. The issue a lot of us have brought up remains, he rushes too much and doesn’t have great touch. I have confidence the staff will iron it out and he will be the player we believe he is, but the schedule is getting TOUGH.

Reaction Score
Listened on the radio while driving to Mexico for my final move. Just stopped outside of Kansas City for Waffle house. Seemed like a good effort on our paty. Sounded liek we wore them down.

Listened to the first half on the Hoosier's radio network. They were upset with the foul differential
They deserved every one of them

Reaction Score
Didn't shoot well and still won by 20. Made some nice defensive adjustments, played to the whistle, and got the job done.

4 points from the bench isn't ideal.

Solo showing life late--good sign for tomorrow.

Clingan's gotta put the ball in the hoop, but otherwise looked solid.

Johnson did what we need from a bench big. Covered Ware pretty well too.

Obviously Cam and Newton did Cam and Newton things.

Karaban needs to be more aggressive putting it on the floor. Needs to be better on defense. Reneau was on fire, but he let him get to his scoring spot too easily probably 3 or 4 too many times.

Stewart over Ross was the right decision. Just a bit more of a scoring package and ballhandling.

Diarra did Diarra things.
I’ll take my victory lap about Stewart being in the rotation now.

Reaction Score
Newton may be the most underrated and under-appreciated player in the country. Consistently makes the smart or clutch plays.

Seeing him in a different light after that game; it’s like when you wake up one morning and all of a sudden see that girl you’ve just been friendly with as someone you might like as more than a friend for the first time.

Not that I didn’t like and appreciate him before of course, but now I’m seeing just how good and how important to this team he is. We’re beyond lucky he came back.

Reaction Score
I’ll take my victory lap about Stewart being in the rotation now.
Was surprising(def not upset) to me he played over Ross today. Stewart has played well in limited minutes, but Ross seemed to be ahead of him in the rotation until today. Great to see for Jaylin.

Reaction Score
Great effort today. Lots of hustle from everyone. Outlook is very positive. AK, Cam and Newt will eat up lots of minutes for this team with Castle and Clingan getting their fair share as well. If role players play their roles, we should be very good.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom