Happy that Donovan Williams is playing now! | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Happy that Donovan Williams is playing now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Lipton_Kermit-630x422.png
Cute

Reaction Score
How can you say DW isn't being harmed by playing right now? EVERY single player playing under Diaco at this moment is being harmed.. This program is dead and buried and so are every player exposed to it.

That's odd, his father a former college QB was all in on this. Keep farting. Agree program not doing well. Adjustments are in order. Do ya think!!!

Reaction Score
That's odd, his father a former college QB was all in on this. Keep farting. Agree program not doing well. Adjustments are in order. Do ya think!!!
What the hell does his father have anything to do with this? Burn his redshirt for this and you think that's smart? Hmm

Exit 4

This space for rent
Reaction Score
What the hell does his father have anything to do with this? Burn his redshirt for this and you think that's smart? Hmm
I think redshirts are overrated. Every year we lose kids who we never get to see on the field (those that quit or transfer after year 1), we lose kids to academics and to graduating on time (and therefore never use the red shirt super senior season). I would value redshirts if we had a winning program. Losing programs need the best kids on the field regardless of class status. Now, is DW the best kid on the field at his position...nope.

So now that DW has played a pair of games, its couldnt be more clear to the world we have an opening at the QB position for next year.

Reaction Score

I spoke with his Dad at the game and he and Donovan thought it through. They were cool with it. Chill Fart guy.

Reaction Score
I think redshirts are overrated. Every year we lose kids who we never get to see on the field (those that quit or transfer after year 1), we lose kids to academics and to graduating on time (and therefore never use the red shirt super senior season). I would value redshirts if we had a winning program. Losing programs need the best kids on the field regardless of class status. Now, is DW the best kid on the field at his position...nope.

So now that DW has played a pair of games, its couldnt be more clear to the world we have an opening at the QB position for next year.
Well if he isn't the best kid to put on the field than why burn a year of eligibility and put him on the field? Let's put him in harms way with this O-line, expose his flaws and give next years opponents some game film while we're at it just so we can lose extra bad. Perfect

Reaction Score
I spoke with his Dad at the game and he and Donovan thought it through. They were cool with it. Chill Fart guy.
Oh sorry they were cool with it? Should have told me earlier. Now I'm 100% convinced this was the right move for the program!

Last edited:
Reaction Score
UCONN football is a complete mess right now. I know the majority want him gone yesterday. My feeling is he will have one more year to right the ship. If not, game over.

Oh my. One more year to right the ship? The ship has hit an ice-burg and is taking on water. There is no more righting the ship. You save as many passengers (fans) and crew (players) as possible, scuttle the ship and get a new ship and a new captain.

Reaction Score
Oh my. One more year to right the ship? The ship has hit an ice-burg and is taking on water. There is no more righting the ship. You save as many passengers (fans) and crew (players) as possible, scuttle the ship and get a new ship and a new captain.

I can't stop going to the games, but if Bob Diaco is still the coach next year I won't be renewing my 2 chair back season tickets (and the accompanying donation). I will buy from stubbhub or other sites each game. This is an unmitigated disaster.

Alum86

Did they burn down the ROTC Hangar?
Reaction Score
Carl,your boy is done, dead man walking. He is a way worse coach than Dracula. He has no clue what he is doing. and yeah , he is a liar.

Reaction Score
Cute
Just curious, are you unwilling or are you unable to follow your own advice?

I admire your dedication to what is so obviously a losing cause. We're in year 3. We've regressed tremendously.

Reaction Score

Jim, I feel the pain but here is reality as I see it. Diaco is back next year and Donovan Williams is the quarterback. Until something else develops there are 15 young men and 3,400,000 other reasons why he will get one last shot at making it In 2017. I do expect some changes in the coaching staff however. This situation is considerably different than Charlie Strong and Texas. If it were not, there is no doubt that Bob Diaco would be let go.

UCONNHUSKIES.COM :: 2016 UConn Football Signing Day Central :: University of Connecticut Huskies Official Athletic Site

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22