Hamidou Diallo Graduates | Page 114 | The Boneyard

Hamidou Diallo Graduates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
All these recruiting experts being wrong about a commit today is pretty funny, nobody knows what the hell is going on with his recruitment. Borges is all over the place, after one practice he says ollie is giddy, today he is saying an afternoon decision... one things for certain HDs camp is tight lipped.

Ozzie still confident about uconn in this scenario, mainly due to 'loyalty'. which i sort of buy.

Reaction Score
whats so silly about it? he owes you nothing
He doesn't owe me anything but the UConn program needs to move on if he's not coming....he's owes them some consideration not to drag this out any further IMO.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
LOL your miserable
What does this even mean, have we even ever addressed each other on here? Is this like the new boneyard meme for you guys?

Reaction Score
What does this even mean, have we even ever addressed each other on here? Is this like the new boneyard meme for you guys?
Maybe I misunderstood your post. My apologies

Reaction Score
He doesn't owe me anything but the UConn program needs to move on if he's not coming....he's owes them some consideration not to drag this out any further IMO.
not how recruiting works. uconn should have moved on long ago, in october and november. putting all your eggs in one basket and not prioritizing a guy like hammonds was on the staff. You can bet they told Hammonds that they were chasing diallo hard still and would most likely sink into his tick.

Reaction Score
not how recruiting works. uconn should have moved on long ago, in october and november. putting all your eggs in one basket and not prioritizing a guy like hammonds was on the staff. You can bet they told Hammonds that they were chasing diallo hard still and would most likely sink into his tick.
Ok, well hopefully they have moved on since Diallo can't make a decision or doesn't want to tell KO what he has decided.

He's a kid...I get it...and it's all about his future, not mine...just don't see the benefit to him in dragging this out any further.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Lol if you really think we play better with Enoch on the court than Brimah than you are delusional. Brimah is a no show on offense, but his defense alone is worth more than any other big we have on the team. Facey is by far our best offensive big this year. Yes, our frontcourt is going to somehow get even worse.

There are barely any 2017 SGs left. Our best hope is a grad transfer guard and big, and we've seen that be shaky for us last year and Cuse this year.

Maybe right now but we are talking about NEXT year and sometimes kids grow and improve
Get it?

Reaction Score
Yay bickering at a time when news could be coming out.
Whats the objective of this post? just to get likes for some sanctimonious bs? breaking; a recruitment of this nature garners discussion that is more than just updates. Youll find out if something happens, its not that hard.

Reaction Score
Whats the objective of this post? just to get likes for some sanctimonious bs? breaking; a recruitment of this nature garners discussion that is more than just updates. Youll find out if something happens, its not that hard.
Nope, just to try to stem the flow of stuff that either has no relation to the thread or has very little relation. This thread could be 40 pages less if there was no nonsense in it. I look for updates as many of us do, but it ends up being nothing 90% of the time.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
KO interview from 50 min ago. He doesn't look bubbly there .... if any indication.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom