Hamidou Diallo Graduates | Page 113 | The Boneyard

Hamidou Diallo Graduates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I am thinking that if he told reporters he was going to announce today, then he meant it. Otherwise it's probably just garbage made up to get clicks by U.K. Homers.

But if diallo said this to the press and hasn't announced, it means he's rethinking and having a tough time deciding. Good for UCONN.

The only one who knows it hamidou and his family. Whatever happens, happens. I'm not gonna sweat it.

Reaction Score
Alright here we go. He can't shoot so he couldn't help this year although some defensive "rumors" make him somewhat impactful to this year's team but let's not get crazy. He can dunk and he can play D we would've had a shot, His reason for being here used to be some thing worth while to UConn fans but now who give's a crap. I mean to weigh UConn vs UK who can'r beat us? Screw him and Cal we own him I could care less who he gets we play him later, we beat him and outcoach the piece of crap as always. But of course I have "freshman and they didn't grow up" BS because he's overrated always makes itself known.

Hamid got played - NEXT bad move leave him be get the next best player that wants to play here screw him!!!!!!!!!!

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
To give everyone and idea of what KO was thinking. On the official to UCONN they were talking about classes he was going to take, and uniform numbers. Everyone including Diarra thought he was coming. No one in the program saw this coming
No one in the program saw this coming? Is this a joke? If you had eyes and could look at UConn's current product without bias you'd have known the answer weeks ago.

Reaction Score
No one in the program saw this coming? Is this a joke? If you had eyes and could look at UConn's current product without bias you'd have known the answer weeks ago.
Ollie DID NOT see this coming.

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
UConn can go get a David Beatty any day of the week. And we don't really need another not-really-a-point-guard with an iffy outside shot - we have that covered in spades.

If we get Diallo, we get Diallo. He wouldn't make a difference this season and I'm not going to lose sleep over a one-and-done.

Not buying the 'silent verbal' nonsense. It's been beyond clear that he was not committed to attending UConn (or anyone else) to this point.
But... UConn Oz compliance instagram sources.

Reaction Score
JFC, slow your roll dude. Beatty looks like a nice player but you're going way, waaaaaay over the top.

I wasn't actually comparing him to Bazz as a player. Just a figure of speech in reply to RayRay's comment, I'm saying that he was our next less-heralded guard recruit, who purportedly wanted to be a Husky (AKA "Bazz"). The fact that this player actually existed in the 2017 class... because right now we don't have any 2 guards.

Reaction Score
I am going to suggest a radical idea here that maybe down right crazy, but here it goes:

maybe we should wait to see where Hamidou actually commits before acting as though him going to UK is a done deal?

It's dragged out so long that I don't even care anymore. I hope he comes here but whatever. We'll find someone else if he doesn't.

H

huskymagic

Seth Davis Promoting UCONN over Kentucky in Diallo sweepstakes:

"Diallo has about another week to decide what he’s going to do. It is increasingly likely that he will be at a college campus soon, but it is not entirely clear whether he will go there to practice with the team and train in preparation for the draft, or whether he will be on the court in uniform as well. From what I am hearing, I think it is possible he could end up at Kentucky—but if he is, he will probably not play for this year’s team. If Diallo insists that’s what he wants to do, it will be hard for John Calipari to tell him no—but he should do it anyway. Adding a player like this could disrupt the team’s chemistry, and Diallo himself may be so far behind that he’d only have a limited impact anyway. In other words, the potential downside is a lot bigger than the potential upside. That wouldn’t be the case at UConn, which is struggling badly and could use the help.

Can Capel cement his status as Coach K's successor?

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
56PyHcf.jpg

Reaction Score
Just do it. You're not good enough to have people like the BY to be guessing. Go to UK all good let's get on with it we've already lost too many good players waiting for you - make the decision dammit no one cares at this point it's just drama! If you actually love KO then move on - NEXT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom