Good new Flagg article | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Good new Flagg article

Reaction Score

"It was great. I had a really good time out there," Flagg said of his time at UConn. "I got to see the coaching-style through practice and stuff. I had a really good time, I got to hang out with the players a lot. All around it was a great time."

"Their pitch to me is that it's just a winning school and a winning culture," said Flagg. "No matter how good they may think I am or how good people think I am, coach Hurley is going to push me no matter what and help me get to the next level."

Cooper's a dawg. Sounds like Dan and Luke really made an impression on him! Similar deal to Steph right now, Hurley will make him earn it.

Reaction Score
Staff are still treating it like we still have a shot.
Inspiring No Way GIF by Simon Super Rabbit

Reaction Score
Cooper's a dawg. Sounds like Dan and Luke really made an impression on him! Similar deal to Steph right now, Hurley will make him earn it.
So when a recruit narrows it down to 2 schools do they call the losing school and say “Mr S….r I am going to U…n then call the winning coach and say Coach H….y I am yours? I love that he said Coach Hurley.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
That might be bordering on a stage 5 clinger situation.
Yeah you're really have to use wipes when you've got one of those.

Reaction Score
Cooper Flagg heading to Duke this weekend. Wonder what all the stops will be that the Dukies will pull out to real the big man to compass.

Reaction Score
I love some of these vague posts, hedging bets to say they were on the right side when a decision comes down.

Playing Cards GIF by Warner Archive

I decided to say duckk it and assume he's coming here yesterday. Watched 2 Montverde games and a couple from EYBL. Feels like a true 50/50... or maybe like a 30/70. I just don't see that there's anything else the staff could do to show the kid what Storrs has to offer. I'm feeling as good as one can with Duke involved.

Reaction Score
I love some of these vague posts, hedging bets to say they were on the right side when a decision comes down.

Playing Cards GIF by Warner Archive
When the formal Crystal Balls are nearly 100% Duke, saying we have a good shot isn’t exactly being on the fence and testing which way the wind is blowing. We have made huge progress, is it enough we will see?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom