Good new Flagg article | The Boneyard

Good new Flagg article

Reaction Score
Great story and hope he picks us. Wish him the best. Good thing is looks like he’s going to decide in November.

Reaction Score
The Huskies have another connection to Flagg through graduate assistant coach Rich Kelly, whose father is the uncle of Boyle’s wife. That might provide a ray of hope for UConn fans, but nobody seriously thinks that will have a significant impact on Flagg's decision. Boyle rarely influences his players’ college decisions anyway, and when he does, it is usually to dissuade them from going somewhere he thinks wouldn’t be a good fit. “Cooper’s the type of kid that’s going to be real good wherever he goes,” Boyle said.
star GIF

First cousin-in-law?

Reaction Score
Wow, not only really talented, but way more aggressive, with a bit of an attitude, than you'd expect from a 16 year old kid from rural Maine.
Also nice to see no show boating and a really serious approach to the game. His mother mentioned he's a serious student of the game but also needs to have fun so I hope DH and the coaches and players were able to communicate how much they enjoy the atmosphere and culture at UConn.
I hope he's able to enjoy his adolescence and doesn't feel the pressure to perform at such a high level it makes life drudgery.

Reaction Score
Wow, not only really talented, but way more aggressive, with a bit of an attitude, than you'd expect from a 16 year old kid from rural Maine.
Also nice to see no show boating and a really serious approach to the game. His mother mentioned he's a serious student of the game but also needs to have fun so I hope DH and the coaches and players were able to communicate how much they enjoy the atmosphere and culture at UConn.
I hope he's able to enjoy his adolescence and doesn't feel the pressure to perform at such a high level it makes life drudgery.

He's definitely a showboater, and deserves to be. Seen it in thenfew games I have watched. Nothing wrong with some attitude on the court.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
Great article but you get the feeling that Dook is number 1 but UConn is closing the gap - do DH and team have enough time to overtake Dook?
You have to feel that UConn is a better atmosphere than Dook............................

StllH8L8ner

You’ll get nothing and like it!
Reaction Score
Just give him a Range Rover, Lamborghini or whatever he wants and sign him. If Utah can do it, why not us? NIL is headed in that escalating direction anyway so let’s get ahead of the curve…

Reaction Score
We make decisions when we're little kids about what we want to do when we grow up, and many people still try to make good on some dream a 10 year old version of themselves had. My feeling is that he knows uconn is the right fit but he feels like he will be going against his "identity" since he has maintained Duke as his dream school. If he's as mature as people say, he will choose uconn. They obviously made an impression on 17 year old Cooper.

Reaction Score
I like that his parents have only been to UConn and now have their visit to UConn ingrained in their minds, so that anything they see at Duke will be compared to what they’ve already experienced from our staff, who I trust to make them prefer UConn.

Reaction Score
Call me naive. Call me a sucker. But I just get a feeling the we’re gonna shock the world. In my Khalid El Amin voice. Flagg seems like the kid that has no problem blazing his own trail. Kid from Maine will choose to put his region on the map. You heard it here first. Go Huskies!

Reaction Score
Guess it depends on which style of ball will prepare him best for the NBA. Big East or ACC. I feel like the physicality of the Big East is a better training ground to sharpen the teeth a bit more in my humble unbiased opinion.

Marat

The Champ Is Here.
Reaction Score
Since the UConn jersey he posed in was the number 1 and Duke was number 2, I think it’s fair to say this recruitment is OVER.
I like your thinking!

Reaction Score
I have my reasons which i will reveal after he declares but i think hes coming here. Im almost as sure as i was when i said DC was coming here when people were worried about him going elsewhere. I say almost because i had no doubt DC would come here and im only about 90% confident on this call but im am confident nonetheless. If im right ill give up the secret sauce on how i figured it out. I think Flagg shocks everyone and comes to Uconn.

Reaction Score
I have my reasons which i will reveal after he declares but i think hes coming here. Im almost as sure as i was when i said DC was coming here when people were worried about him going elsewhere. I say almost because i had no doubt DC would come here and im only about 90% confident on this call but im am confident nonetheless. If im right ill give up the secret sauce on how i figured it out. I think Flagg shocks everyone and comes to Uconn.
I don’t know if you have a legit reason. I just feel weirdly confident. I don’t know why. We really don’t have a reason to. But I do

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom