Game Thread | Page 8 | The Boneyard

Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
D line being pushed all over the place too. Just a terrible outing for the D

Reaction Score
Did both head coaches agree before the game that neither team would pass the ball after half time?
Not only is this painful to watch, it's boring.

Reaction Score
4th quarter and Navy is threatening to make it a 3 score game. Smdh! Way to go Verducci.

Reaction Score
Has anybody seen and run blitzes today?
This is one of those Einsteinian moments - "insanity is defined as doing the same thing repeatedly but expecting a different result each time."
Do something different. Anything different. Risk giving up the big play to make the big play.
And when did PP the energy vampire take possession of Verducci's body? The Pope is here. Somebody please get him in here STAT for an exorcism.

Reaction Score
In spite of being theoretically better than last year, I see UCONN getting pushed around the field in a lot games this season on both sides of the ball.

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
In spite of being theoretically better than last year, I see UCONN getting pushed around the field in a lot games this season on both sides of the ball.

Who the hell else are we playing who runs a triple option?

Reaction Score
I can't take it. How long does it take to realize the QB keeps the ball 70% of the time? ridiculous. Spy the QB and let somebody else beat you.

Reaction Score
Maybe Navy is good? Maybe better than we thought? Will find out as the season plays out.

Regardless of the final score of this game, UConn is better than last year's 2 win team. I'm looking for 4 wins this year. Small steps, but for the first time in a long time this team is heading in the right direction. Maybe not today, but..

Reaction Score
This is a very good Navy team. We are improved. I'm not going to lose faith.

Definitely. Navy is pretty impressive. It'd take a special kind of defense to really stop their offense.

Reaction Score
Reynolds have 3 TD's all by himself already. We scored but only 1 as a team so far in the game. Navy's defense is garbage too. It's Verducci's conservative play calling that prevents us from scoring. Well we're going to be 2-2 heading to a very good BYU team. Book it.

Reaction Score
Maybe Navy is good? Maybe better than we thought? Will find out as the season plays out.

Regardless of the final score of this game, UConn is better than last year's 2 win team. I'm looking for 4 wins this year. Small steps, but for the first time in a long time this team is heading in the right direction. Maybe not today, but..

What? We could of won against Mizzou and Navy and play calling has screwed us. I think we're good enough to be one of the best teams in the conference. I'm not satisfied with 4 wins when I know this team can get at least 6 or 7.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom