Game Thread | Page 10 | The Boneyard

Game Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Now we pass to Thomas... Lol in the 4th quarter. Maybe our best player on offense. What a joke by Verducci.

Reaction Score
Way to ruin two plays in a row Lucus .... Navy had better athletes period we have a lot of recruiting to do to replace pasqualonis mess

That's really what it boils down to. Simply need more players.

Reaction Score
Yea, but that's no excuse for conservative play calling on offense. Verducci better step up his play calling that's all I'm saying. When it was 21 to 10, Verducci called nothing but run plays. Why? That's when we needed to attack. Navy is not a strong defensive team.

yeah I agree. Mu guess is that the UConn coach talk all week from a O game plan was to use as much time as possible on O so as to keep the ball away from Navy's O. And give the UConn D as much rest as possible.

But, once we were down three 21-10 that game plan needed to be shelved.

Reaction Score
yeah I agree. Mu guess is that the UConn coach talk all week from a O game plan was to use as much time as possible on O so as to keep the ball away from Navy's O. And give the UConn D as much rest as possible.

But, once we were down three 21-10 that game plan needed to be shelved.

That seems to be the game plan every week, but that doesn't work on every team.

Reaction Score
Shirreffs is pretty good but making him suddenly have to pass under pressure and playing from behind always makes the job tougher. We let this one slip away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom