Fan-Made, Freelance UConn Football Uniforms (By Me) | Page 7 | The Boneyard

Fan-Made, Freelance UConn Football Uniforms (By Me)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
If you are taking requests...

Insert current Husky inside a State of Connecticut outline on the side of the helmet.

Alternatively, enlarge the current dog graphic and rotate it 10 degrees to the right.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
sl,
Really liked your work. May I impose on your talents one more time? Would you be able to insert the current husky logo inside a large Block C. It can slightly or moreso overlap the inside margin of the C. If you have the time, just curious how that would look.
It can marry the current with the older style many people liked.

I had a similar thought but totally lack the skill required:
logo2.png

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
LOoks like our new unis took from this concept
Thinking the same thing ktuck, except they used the original alternative helmet and slapped a red face mask on it.

Reaction Score
I had a similar thought but totally lack the skill required:
View attachment 10442

I'll see what I can do about making that happen. I'll get to it later tonight. We're still getting settled into a new house and my wife thinks I'm ignoring her if I'm on any electronic device for more than five minutes. Should be a quick job, though.

Reaction Score
LOoks like our new unis took from this concept

The more I've looked at the unis, the more I'm getting that impression myself. They changed it just enough to make it their own, and even if it were identical, I wouldn't have any legal ground to stand on in terms of claiming credit.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
The more I've looked at the unis, the more I'm getting that impression myself. They changed it just enough to make it their own, and even if it were identical, I wouldn't have any legal ground to stand on in terms of claiming credit.
Just bask in the knowledge that your idea was a good one bro.

Reaction Score
sl,
Really liked your work. May I impose on your talents one more time? Would you be able to insert the current husky logo inside a large Block C. It can slightly or moreso overlap the inside margin of the C. If you have the time, just curious how that would look.

Here you go.

Gray trim:

image.jpg

Reaction Score
sl,

White trim:

image.jpg

Reaction Score
sl,

Red trim:

image.jpg

I'm totally about to use one of these as a new avatar. Feel free to do the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WillngtnOak

Top Bottom