Evan Daniels: UConn is Kentucky's main competition for Diallo | Page 5 | The Boneyard

Evan Daniels: UConn is Kentucky's main competition for Diallo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
What's funny is how "mature" you are with your attacks on people who dare to go against your puppy love for the man. What a freakin' hypocrite. I'll grow up when you do Crack! Too funny

It's a board for UConn fans, get over yourself.:rolleyes:

"Puppy love," huh? It's just entirely beyond your abilities not to overreact.

I'm as much a UConn fan as you are, bud. So if you don't like what I said about the Kemba thing, I guess too bad.

Reaction Score
"Puppy love," huh? It's just entirely beyond your abilities not to overreact.

I'm as much a UConn fan as you are, bud. So if you don't like what I said about the Kemba thing, I guess too bad.

Funny did I ever say anything about your UConn fandom? I know you're a great UConn fan,not sure where you got that Crack. Maybe it's just beyond your ability not to overreact huh? Killing yourself even answering at this point. It's not about Kemba either and i don't even know what you said, don't give yourself that much credit. When you are like this I don't read in detail because I'm laughing a little too hard at the fact you can somehow call people basically stupid and childish with the way you react to some things. It's less about me than it is for BU in you r attempt to humiliate him. Me, well I have thick skin and there's people here who I just look the other way when they get in that mood. As I said, I admit some look the other way when I do (AB) I get that. But others here need to check that mirror too but their too full off themselves, almost have some Curt Schilling in them.

You're a good poster I have no issues when its UConn hoops just try to let people have some fun with those not associated if they want. Not sure why that's so hard?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom