Edsall is the Choice!! | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Edsall is the Choice!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
Ok, I'm done with UConn...if it is Randy, it could be for two reasons: 1) they'll be dropping football or 2) DB is an idiot....If they will be dropping football, it could be a good thing, then we can join the fastest growing sport in college -- LaCrosse. If it is 2) then DB should be replaced by Dan Malloy, since they both are doing wonderful job of screwing up...

Anyway, if it is Randy, we will be the laughing stock of football. It would be like divorcing your wife who is an 8 but rich, for your ex who is poor and a 2. Stupid move...really stupid....

I believe LaCrosse is a city in western Wisconsin.

Reaction Score
I believe LaCrosse is a city in western Wisconsin.

Ok, I did calm down. It is just a shock that DB hired RE. Yes, he was a good coach, but I was looking for someone who would give UCONN FB a name. RE, was here and he was a good coach, but the way he left left made me, as a UConn fan, bitter. If he flew back to CT, then said that he is going to MD, I wouldbe ok with him returning.

I hope I am wrong and I hope RE could be our Bear Bryant/ Walter Camp/JoePa.

Reaction Score
Ok, I'm done with UConn...if it is Randy, it could be for two reasons: 1) they'll be dropping football or 2) DB is an idiot....If they will be dropping football, it could be a good thing, then we can join the fastest growing sport in college -- LaCrosse. If it is 2) then DB should be replaced by Dan Malloy, since they both are doing wonderful job of screwing up...

Anyway, if it is Randy, we will be the laughing stock of football. It would be like divorcing your wife who is an 8 but rich, for your ex who is poor and a 2. Stupid move...really stupid....

It's randy.

Reaction Score
Sorry all...I was looking at this thread and yes, now calmed down, and seeing the comments from the press conference that was posted, I will forgive him. I'm going to watch the presser when I get home.

That said, I hope he can bring us back to be a powerhouse in the AAC. I believe HCRE is the only coach that had a winning record at The Rent...I want to see us be tough at home (yes, like when teams goes to 'The Swamp' or 'Death Valley') I want to have The Rent as the AAC 'Swamp'.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom